Index Labels

Fast Track & Spartacus 2.0 - Wk 2, Day 3 - Wed, 14-Mar-2012

. . No comments:
DORIS' DAILY SUMMARY/LEARNINGS: 
  • Got 2 things on my car done - replaced out the serpentine tensioner & changed out & replaced the transmission fluid.  However, now no air is coming out of the vents to the driver & passenger from the A/C-vent-heater areas.  Great.
  • Attended a great Prayer Walk Seminar in lieu of life group tonight.  Most of my life group made it to this seminar.  It was really good, and I feel really remotivated in ramp up my prayer life even more.
  • Got a lot of crocheting done, but still not as much as I had hoped.
  • It was nice not to workout today.

SMARTER GOAL:  Get my car maintenanced, crochet, and enjoy my day from working out.


SLEEP:  2:30 am - 8:30 am (6 hrs) - Messed up on my heart meds yesterday, stayed up late chatting with a a friend, crocheting and watching a movie. 
Nap:  3:15 pm - 5:45 pm (2.5 hrs) - Guess that was a really long nap, but I was so tired.


SUPPLEMENTS/MEDICINES:
9:30 am - 3 Probiotics, Heart Meds, 4 Priority One Women's Formula Multi-Vitamins, 2 EFAs
10:45 pm - 4 Priority One Women's Formula Multi-Vitamins, Heart Meds, 4 Ca/Mg/Z


EATINGJorge Cruise's Fast Track Menu (Day 45)

Meal 1 @ 9:45 am:   3 eggs scrambled

Snack @ 12:00 pm:  1 oz raw almonds

Meal 2 @ 2:00 pm:  2 chili rellenos (no flour used) w/sour cream, guacamole, lettuce, salsa

Meal 3 @ 6:15 pm:  1.5 cups of chocolate milk made from unsweetened almond milk, unsweetened cocoa, 1 tbspn xylitol; an ounce of rotisserie chicken (that was all there was); 1/2 oz of raw cheddar cheese (that was all there was)

Meal 4 @ 10:00 pm:  4 eggs over easy with sea salt & ground pepper

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive