Index Labels

Fast Track & Spartacus: Wk 5, Day 4 - Thurs, 1-Mar-2012

. . No comments:
DORIS' DAILY SUMMARY/LEARNINGS: 
  • BP = 126/79, 57 bpm - Expected a little higher because I woke up about 2:30 am with lots of congestion and couldn't sleep for awhile.
  • Went to the dr.  It seems what I have is viral, so I'm just going to have to tough it out.  She told me to go get some Robitussen DM to help me with the cough.  Okay.  Got some.  Thank you CVS for the $5 gift card that helped me get this for free!  Praise God! 
  • Loretta, who got me hooked on Jorge & Funk, saw me today in a short skirt and top.  She said she can see that I've made huge improvements.  Yay!  I'm 1/3 of the way there.  Had to pick up some more probiotics from her.
  • My dr as well as a dr friend of mine said to keep well-hydrated.  That's a challenge sometimes when I'm sick.  So, focusing on drink more water and hot tea.
  • Taking a lot of cough drops, too.  That seems to be helping.
  • So sick of coughing.  It's making me tired.

SMARTER GOAL:  Write, rest, get a humidifier in the room, take cough syrup.

SLEEP:  11:15 pm - 2:45 am; 3:45 am - 6:15 am (6 hrs) - Woke up coughing, congested really bad.  Guess leaving the fan on last night wasn't such a good idea.  Turned if off.  Going to put a humidifier in my room to help me with the cough.

Nap:  3:15 pm - 4:00 pm -- Felt good to take this nap.

SUPPLEMENTS/MEDICINES:
7:30 am - 3 Probiotics, Heart Meds, 3 Multi-Vitamins, 3 EFAs, 3 Oil of Oregano Liquid Veggie Caps
10:15 am - 2 Tbspns Robitussin DM and a ton of cough drops the rest of the day
7:45 pm - 3 Multi-Vitamins, Heart Meds, 4 Ca/Mg/Z

EATINGJorge Cruise's Fast Track Menu (Day 32)

Meal 1 @ 8:50 am:   3 eggs scrambled w/Dill & Cucumber Greek Yogurt Dip

Drink:  1 hot cups of decaff green tea with lemon & 1 tbspn honey each time

Meal 2 @ 11:15 pm:  some Italian pork pesto with zucchini noodles with Dill & Cucumber Greek Yogurt Dip topping it.

Snack @ 12:30 pm:  some 85% dark chocolate & almonds

Drink:  1 hot cups of decaff green tea with lemon & 1 tbspn honey

Snack @ 5:30 pm: 4 slices turkey ham with 2 slices American cheese

Meal 3 @ 6:30 pm:  a scoop of Italian Pork Pesto w/Zucchini noodles  topped with  Dill & Cucumber Greek Yogurt Dip

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive