Index Labels

Next Size

. . No comments:
Okay, some exciting things have happened inspite of my gym fiascals this week.

Yesterday, after watching a Funk Robert's video on tracking your progress,

I was inspired to try on my button fly 501s, which I would eventually like to see them so loose they fall off.  I have no idea what size they are as I wore those jeans when I was 20 yrs old and now I'm 44 yrs.  I will take pictures and post them here.  There is a bit of a muffin top, but not terribly compared to what I thought.  And, I did not have to lie on the bed, suck it in to put them on.  They are tight, though.  But, really not bad for a 44 yr old, eh?

Then, this morning, as I was sharing with one of my dearest friends, that I will use one of my form fitted dresses to gauge my progress.  I have this gray A-line dress that is a size 14.  Really that dress should be a size 12.  So, this morning after my shower getting ready for church, I took the dress that I didn't think I could fit into and it went past my hips and up my shoulders.  Surprisingly, I was able to even zip it up without sucking it in.  In fact, there is a little room there to even breathe.

There is another size 14 dress that is even smaller and it's called my Chinese-American dress.  I was even able to zip it up, though, it hugged my curves totally and there wasn't a lot of breathing room.

Then, I tried another dress, this time a size 12 which I've never been able to get into.  These types of dresses tend to run smaller than my other clothes at these sizes.  Couldn't get this dress past my hips, so I have a ways to go. 

What's encouraging is that with the gray dress, I could not get those past my hips 2 months ago and now it easily slips on.  Maybe by the end of Funk Robert's Beta 2.0 program, I can squeeze into or better yet, easily slip on the red dress?





No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive