Index Labels

Artichoke Pesto

. . No comments:
This was taken from Suzanne Somers Eat, Cheat and Melt the Fat Away book, page 154.  I love pesto so much.

Makes 3 cups.

Ingredients:
  • 2 - 14 oz cans artichoke bottoms, drained
  • 6 cloves garlic, chopped
  • 1/2 cup mayonnaise
  • 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
  • 4 scallions, chopped
  • 2 tspns freshly squeezed lemon juice
  • 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
  • sea salt & ground pepper

Directions:
  • Place all ingredients in a food process & pulse until smooth.  Season with salt & pepper.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive