Index Labels

Fast Track & Spartacus 2.0 - Wk 2, Day 7 - Sun, 18-Mar-2012

. . No comments:
DORIS' DAILY SUMMARY/LEARNINGS: 
  • Realizing anything less than 8 hrs of sleep a night is not cutting it for me.  I need the full 8 hrs and not 2, 4, 6 hrs.  Not getting enough sleep every night is messing up my days and making me feel tired, and not allowing me to make good decisions consistently. 
  • I need to stop being lazy, as this is resulting in not good things.  It's like a chain reaction of things.  If I don't get good sleep, then I don't feel like cooking or doing grocery shopping, or want to workout, or other things.
  • Did a great job not eating anything I was not supposed to.  Went to Dim Sum with my family and watched others enjoy their food, as I ate my salad.  There were a number of items I like at Dim Sum that I did not eat, though, I wanted to.
  • It has rained on/off throughout the day, and even hailed at least 2 times (pea-sized hail).  My kids played with the neighbor kids in the rain and it was such a treat to have in mid-March.
  • In order to fuel the body, you need adequate rest consistently and to eat consistently.  When I get lazy, I don't want to eat.
  • Last day of my period, I think.

SMARTER GOAL:  Stay on course with my eating.

SLEEP:  1:00 am - 7:00 am (6 hrs) - Stayed up reading recipes, working on stuff, crocheting.  Should've gone to sleep before 11 pm, as this threw my sleep off.  I really need 8 hrs of sleep a night, 6 doesn't cut it.

Nap:  2:30 pm - 4:30 pm (2.5 hrs) - Still tired, but made myself get up and do cooking.


SUPPLEMENTS/MEDICINES:
8:00 am - 3 Probiotics, Heart Meds, 4 Priority One Women's Formula Multi-Vitamins, 2 EFAs
9:00 pm - 4 Priority One Women's Formula Multi-Vitamins, Heart Meds, 4 Ca/Mg/Z


EATINGJorge Cruise's Fast Track Menu (Day 49)

Meal 1 @ 8:15 am:   3 eggs scrambled w/sea salt & ground pepper, grapeseed oil

Snack @ 12:00 pm:  1 oz raw almonds

Meal 2 @ 1:00 pm:  Chicken Chipotle Salad from Rubio's.  Did not eat the tortilla chips, though.  Put on extra chipotle salsa - 2 little containers.  ----> Was still hungry after this. 
Treat @ 5:15 pm:  1.3 oz 85% dark chocolate, 2 oz raw almonds

Meal 3 @ 6:15 pm:  1 cup cauli-rice (made with cauliflower, garlic, cilantro & extra virgin olive oil), 4 oz mahi mahi with curry sauce ----> Need to buy some more cauliflower as this is the last head.  Fish is always an easy thing to make.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive