Index Labels

Fast Track & Spartacus 2.0 - Wk 2, Day 5 - Fri, 16-Mar-2012

. . No comments:
DORIS' DAILY SUMMARY/LEARNINGS: 
  • My sleep is way, way off.  As a result, I have no energy to do much.  Missed my workout because I'm so tired and non-functional.  Couldn't even make eggs today.
  • Jorge's pancakes were easy to assemble, but cooking time took a long time and wiped me out.
  • I cannot function on a handful of hours of sleep, thus, this led to no energy to cook later in the day and poor eating choices.  Sleep IS important.  Tonight I will be getting to bed before 11 pm.
  • As of 8 pm last night, I became an aunt again to a little baby boy my sister gave birth to.  Congrats to my sis and her husband on their little bundle of joy!
  • Did have a chance to research where I can get a good deal on a set of 3 springform pans to make cheesecakes at Bed, Bath & Beyond.  With a 20% off coupon, it'll be a total of $13, which I'll get tomorrow.  Glad I waited.  I found someone on Craig's List selling a different set for $4, but it's all the way up in Scottsdale, more than 30 miles from me, so that's too far to drive.
  • I'm missing eating veggies, which I really need some.  So craving a yummy salad.
  • It was relatively easy to have 3 kids today (2 of my own).  Glad none of them were infants or toddlers or teenagers.
  • I will have to double up on workouts tomorrow.  Tomorrow morning, I will do today's workout.  After the family birthday celebrations, I'll do Saturday's workout.  Tomorrow is a full day of 2 parties, 2 workouts, and a little shopping.
  • My period is pretty heavy today (compared to what it's been in the past 4+ yrs).  No cramping and I believe that is from untightening my psoas muscle that I periodically do.

SMARTER GOAL:  Survive today on little sleep.


SLEEP:  3:30 am - 5:15 am (1.75 hrs) - I stayed up late watching a movie and working on my new nephew's baby afghan.  He was born a little over a month early and I still have a ways to go.  Had to get up early because a single mom friend of mine dropped her son off for me to watch for the day.  This was planned ahead of time.  My bad for staying up so late.
 
Nap:  6:00 am - 8:30 am (2.5 hrs) - I never got into a deep sleep and just drifted in and out of sleep.

Nap:  3:15 pm - 5:15 pm (2 hrs) - I felt so groggy and out of it.  My sleep is so messed up.  I need to get back on track starting today.

SUPPLEMENTS/MEDICINES:
10:30 am - 3 Probiotics, Heart Meds, 4 Priority One Women's Formula Multi-Vitamins, 2 EFAs
9:00 pm - 4 Priority One Women's Formula Multi-Vitamins, Heart Meds, 4 Ca/Mg/Z


EATINGJorge Cruise's Fast Track Menu (Day 47)

Meal 1 @ 10:45 am:   4 - 4" dia Jorge's Sweet Ricotta Pancakes with ground flaxseed

Meal 2 @ 2:45 pm:  1 chicken breast patty (this had breading), 6 - 4" dia Ricotta Pancakes w/ground flaxseed
Meal 3 @ 6:30 pm:  1 veggie patty (this had breading)

Meal 4 @ 7:15 pm:  1 chicken patty (this had breading)

Note:  Because my sleep was so off and I felt so out of it most of the day, I just didn't feel like cooking anything, not even eggs.  I had no grilled chicken tenders, or fish, or anything cooked like I normally do, nor did we have much to eat at home that was easy to make other than chicken and veggie patties from Costco.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive