Index Labels

Fast Track & Spartacus 2.0 - Wk 3, Day 3 - Wed, 21-Mar-2012

. . No comments:
DORIS' DAILY SUMMARY/LEARNINGS: 
  • I'm so mad at myself for staying up late allowing myself to talk to someone for a long time on the phone that I knew would mess up my day.  I've gotten NOTHING done today, which I was supposed to write (paid stuff), make chicken breast tenders, figure out what I'm cooking for my sister & her husband tomorrow, go to life group. 
  • I've already proven to myself that sleep IS important and since I had the toughest workout yesterday, I really needed my sleep last night and only got less than 2 hrs sleep.  UNACCEPTABLE!  As a result, I couldn't function today and lost a day.  I am irate at myself.
  • Am so sore from yesterday's workout.  Adductors are sorta sore, but it's my pecs, upper back, triceps, abs that are sore.  It's not a bad sore, but fairly sore.  It's definitely impeding my day with lack of sleep.  Not a good combination.  Taking MSM to help my muscles recover quicker, which I should've done yesterday.
  • Lack of sleep has not allowed me to eat, too.  Just want to sleep.
  • Have had a tremendous sleep deprivation headache ALL day.  Aspirin didn't cure, just enough sleep which I still don't have.
  • So glad I didn't have to exercise today.

SMARTER GOAL:  Get something done inspite of hardly any sleep ---->  FAILED!

SLEEP:  5:00 am - 7:00 am (2 hrs) - Stayed up talking to someone I really should've not.  In the future, I'm turning off my Yahoo IM by 9:30 pm, as well as my computer by 9:45 pm to be in bed by 10 pm except on Wed where I have life groups.  My phone is going to alarm only, too.  I need my sleep.

I slept on/off throughout the day.


SUPPLEMENTS/MEDICINES:
8:30 am - Heart Meds
3:00 pm - 3 Probiotics, 4 Priority One Women's Formula Multi-Vitamins, 2 EFAs, 2 MSM capsules
9:00 pm - 4 Priority One Women's Formula Multi-Vitamins, Heart Meds, 4 Ca/Mg/Z, 2 MSM capsules


EATINGJorge Cruise's Fast Track Menu (Day 52)

Meal 1 @ 2:45 pm:   3 eggs scrambled w/2 tbspns dill & cucumber yogurt dip; 1 slice homemade pizza (last one left), 8 squares dark chocolate & 2 oz raw almonds ----> Was super hungry.  Weighed myself before this and I"m at a low.  Of course, I haven't eaten in almost 20 hrs.
Meal 2 @ 8:00 pm:  rotisserie chicken 

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive