Index Labels

Funk Robert's Jump Roping (Skipping) Workout

. . 1 comment:
This is something I got from Funk Robert's, but he also has lots of videos on YouTube.  Also, I am a part of his Spartacus Beta 2.0 Challenge.  Anyway, I thought I could share this since it is publically on YT.

Except for the music, the video is good.  I had to put the music on MUTE because I hate rap and there are swear words in the music.  Ugggh. 

Spartacus Skipping (Jump Rope) Workout:  60:0 through all 11 exercises, then 2 min. rest and do for 1-3 rounds.

1. Side to Side/Slalom
2. Alternating Leg Splits (forward and back)
3. Left Knee Raise
4. Right Knee Raise
5. Alternating Knee Raises
6. Jumping Jacks
7. Two Foot Hops
8. Twists Side to Side
9. Fighters Stance
10. Squats/Bunny Hops
11. BONUS – Sprint to the Finish

However, I'm pretty sure I'm not that great of a jump roper and for me, 60 sec is too much.  For me, I will aim for intervals about 30:10 through the 11 exercises for 3 rounds, 2 min. rest between rounds.  I definitely don't skip with the finesse Angela skips with in the video where you hear the whirling sound.  Mine is more like click, click, click somewhat slower and periodically, oops.  Well, we all gotta start somewhere, right?

1 comment:

Gina said...

Hey Doris,
LOL! I har you! I am not good at jumping/skipping rope either! Maybe I will ge more practice in outside now that the weather is getting nicer. I can't seem to keep the rhythm. I don't know if I will ever have the coordination to do all of those moves, but I think just jumping rope continually for the intervals will be great. Love it, thanks for sharing!

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive