Index Labels

Fast Track & Spartacus 2.0 - Wk 1, Day 2 - Tues, 6-Mar-2012

. . No comments:
DORIS' DAILY SUMMARY/LEARNINGS: 
  • BP = 116/69, 54 bpm - The best my readings have been this year so far!  Praise God!
  • I felt awfully tired today and couldn't do hardly anything this morning and afternoon.
  • Was supposed to get my car fixed today, but the guy wasn't available until later this week as he had other stuff he hadn't finished yet.  Patience.
  • Listen to my body.  I went back to sleep about 10 am and slept until almost 2 pm.  My body must've needed the sleep and glad I listened.
  • Had to buy another 3 more bags of cough drops.  Used a WalMart gift card I got for Christmas.
  • I was supposed to do my workout today, but will do it tomorrow.
  • My cough seems to subside when I'm at church.  Weird.  Can't live at church, though, I am at church a lot.

SMARTER GOAL:  Listen to my body

SLEEP:  11:00 pm - 6:00 am (7 hrs) - Woke up feeling good, praising God.  Not congested.

Nap/Sleep:  10 am - 2 pm (4 hrs) - I am battling some depression and super tired.  Maybe it's hormonal, but I'm listening to my body as I'm still under the weather with this cough.  Today has been windy and that has not helped me feel better.

SUPPLEMENTS/MEDICINES:
7:15 am - 3 Probiotics, Heart Meds, 4 Priority One Women's Formula Multi-Vitamins, 3 EFAs
9:00 pm - 4 Priority One Women's Formula Multi-Vitamins, Heart Meds, 4 Ca/Mg/Z


EATINGJorge Cruise's Fast Track Menu (Day 37)

Meal 1 @ 7:30 am:   3 eggs scrambled

Snack @ 2:30 pm:  1 oz raw almonds

Meal 2 @ 5:15 pm:  3 slices homemade Low Carb Pizza - 2 slices with pesto sauce, 1 slice with marinara sauce.  Pizza was topped with shredded rotisserie chicken, fresh basil, shredded cheddar cheese and prosciutto.  You've really gotta try this pizza, as it's simply amazing, easy to make, and super healthy.

Notes:  Wow!  As I look at my eating, it doesn't look too good today in terms of quantity of food.  I just didn't feel hungry and just want this coughing to stop.  Feeling incredibly tired, not like I have energy dips due to blood sugar things, rather, just depressed mentally & emotionally.  I'm thinking this is hormonal and as I get healthier, my hormone cycles are balancing out schedule-wise.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive