Index Labels

Fast Track & Spartacus 2.0 - Wk 4, Day 5, Fri, 30-Mar-2012

. . No comments:

DORIS' DAILY SUMMARY/LEARNINGS: 
  • Did not intend to stay up so late, but I was working through things with someone.  It took over 7 hrs and we weren't there yet, but I needed some sleep.  Was exhausted.  This totally messed up my need to eat and exercise.
  • We finally resolved things in the early afternoon.  It was not where either of us intended, but it is what it is.  We both agreed finally and it's for the best.  Hopefully from hereafter, no more late night talks and I can get my workouts done, get enough sleep, eat.  Eating was so sparse because I didn't have the energy to eat or cook even the bare minimum.
  • Kids had the neighbor's kids over for a sleepover, but that turned out late into the evening of all the kids, including mine, going to the neighbor's to sleep.  That also messed up some of my Friday's sleep.

SMARTER GOAL:  Do workouts I should've done on Tues & Thurs today and write!  ---->  Failed due to lack of sleep.


SLEEP:  5:00 am - 7:00 am (2 hrs) - Resolving things with a relationship

Sleep:  9:15 am - 12:15 pm (3 hrs) - Needed more sleep, but felt alright when I woke up.

SUPPLEMENTS/MEDICINES:
8:15 am - 3 Probiotics, 5 Isagenix Women's Multi-Vitamins, 2 Krill EFAs
9:30 pm - Heart Meds, 1 Mg capsule


EATING:  Jorge Cruise's Fast Track Menu (Day 61)

Meal 1 @ 8:30 am:   3 scrambled eggs (no salt or pepper), dill & cucumber yogurt dip, a bunch of buffalo balls with homemade blue cheese dressing

Treat @ 12:45 pm:  2 squares 85% dark chocolate, 1/2 oz almonds

Meal 2 @ 7:45 pm:  8 Buffalo Balls w/homemade blue cheese dressing

Snack @ 11:45 pm:  Got woken up as I realized my kids had gone over to the neighbor's house to sleep at their house instead of ours.  They were having a sleepover at our house and then one of the neighbor's kids wanted to go home.  My son told me, but I was asleep and hearing nothing in the house after they left startled me.  I was hungry so I ate a piece of cheese.


No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive