Index Labels

Fast Track & Spartacus 2.0 - Wk 1, Day 4 - Thurs, 8-Mar-2012

. . No comments:
DORIS' DAILY SUMMARY/LEARNINGS: 
  • BP = 114/74, 58 bpm - I'm sure if I actually turned off my alarm before it went off, those days that I do, all the numbers are lower.  At least 2 of the numbers are lower.
  • I consumed so many cough drops yesterday, that today I hope that I don't.
  • Now have some meds to help me with my cough.  Hope I don't need them, but I have it for 2 full days if it's real bad.  But, since it seems to be when I'm awake, there is enough probably for 1 pill a day for 6 days. 
  • Yesterday had a lot of bowel movements.  I think all that fiber from the pizza the night before was finally processing.  Normally I have 2 bowel movements a day, but I think yesterday it was like 4.  Having healthy bowels is very important.
  • Shortly after I dropped my kids off at school, I got called back to pick him up as he had Pink Eye.  I wasn't planning on having him today for most of the day, as today was Chess Club, which means the kids stay afterschool another 1.25 hrs longer.  Got nothing I was supposed to get done done.

SMARTER GOAL:  Do my workout and WRITE!  --->  Completely got derailed with my son having Pink Eye and all that ensued.


SLEEP:  11:45 pm - 6:30 am (6.75 hrs) - Woke up tired as I went to bed too late.  I was looking up crochet patterns to make a baby afghan for my sister's baby that is due in a month.  Was looking for something fit for a boy, that was something easy enough that I could make.  Think I found a couple where I really like the pattern.


SUPPLEMENTS/MEDICINES:
7:15 am - 3 Probiotics, Heart Meds, 4 Priority One Women's Formula Multi-Vitamins, 3 EFAs
11:45 pm - 4 Priority One Women's Formula Multi-Vitamins, Heart Meds, 4 Ca/Mg/Z



EATINGJorge Cruise's Fast Track Menu (Day 39)

Meal 1 @ 7:20 am:   3 eggs scrambled

Meal 2 @ 12:45 pm:  3 turkey sausage links (small breakfast sized sausages cut up) stir fried with brocco-flower (green cauliflower) and 1/2 yellow pepper in grapeseed oil. 

Meal 3 @ 3:45 pm:  2 hamburger patties with lettuce & cheese from Carl's Junior (threw out the hamburger buns).  Was super hungry.  Then, I got a rotisserie chicken and had some chicken before my son's dr's appointment.
Meal 4 @ 9:30 pm:   rotisserie chicken (a small plate full)

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive