Index Labels

Fast Track & Spartascus 2.0 - Wk 4, Day 1, Mon, 26-Mar-2012

. . No comments:
DORIS' DAILY SUMMARY/LEARNINGS: 
  • Be kind and opened to others.  Learn to let go.  Forgive, release to God to deal, but if I have actions to take, I need to take them.
  • It was great to fit into some clothes this morning I thought I would not be able to.  Posting some pictures in a different post.
  • This new look of blogger is going to take me a bit to get used to.  It does look a bit nicer, I think.
  • Was supposed to workout, but did not due to lack of sleep.  I find when I get that little sleep, it's best to not workout to avoid potential injury.

SMARTER GOAL:  Do what I can on hardly any sleep.


SLEEP:  5:30 am - 7:00 am (1.5 hrs) - Spending time with someone on the phone trying to work something out.  Missed the person a great deal and better trying to understand.  I had set my timer to only talk for 40 min, but over 7 hrs later . . . I have a better understanding, hopefully, of what is going on.

Sleep:  9:15 pm - 11:45 pm (2.5 hrs) - Thought I would need more sleep, but really dragging.

SUPPLEMENTS/MEDICINES:
8:15 am - 3 Probiotics, Heart Meds, 5 Isagenix Women's Multi-Vitamins, 2 Krill EFAs
9:00 pm - Heart Meds, 1 Mg capsule

EATING:  Jorge Cruise's Fast Track Menu (Day 57)

Meal 1 @ 8:30 am:   4 eggs scrambled w/sea salt & ground pepper, grapeseed oil, dill & cucumber yogurt dip

Meal 2 @ 2:30 pm:   1 cilantro-parmesan chicken breast tender (this is equivalent to about 1/3 chicken breast half)


Treat @ 4:15 pm:  2 squares 85% dark chocolate and 1/2 oz raw almonds

Meal 3 @ 7:15 pm:  4 oz wild coho salmon, sauteed brussel sprouts, eggplant, red pepper with olive oil, sea salt, ground pepper and a little bacon

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive