Index Labels

Fast Track & Spartacus 2.0 - Wk 3, Day 7 - Sun, 25-Mar-2012

. . No comments:
DORIS' DAILY SUMMARY/LEARNINGS: 
  • Be kind and opened to others.  Learn to let go.  Forgive, release to God to deal, but if I have actions to take, I need to take them.
  • It was great to fit into some clothes this morning I thought I would not be able to.  Posting some pictures in a different post.

SMARTER GOAL:  WRITE! --> Failed


SLEEP:  1:00 am - 7:00 am (6 hrs) - A little tired but not terribly.  I went to bed before 11 pm, but was bothered by my upset thoughts at the gym.

Nap:  2:45 pm - 3:15 pm - Wasn't as sleepy as I thought

SUPPLEMENTS/MEDICINES:
8:00 am - 3 Probiotics, Heart Meds, 5 Isagenix Women's Multi-Vitamins, 2 Krill EFAs
9:00 pm - Heart Meds, 1 Mg capsule

EATINGJorge Cruise's Fast Track Menu (Day 56)

Meal 1 @ 8:15 am:   3 eggs scrambled w/sea salt & ground pepper, grapeseed oil

Meal 2 @ 1:30 pm:   eggplant & brussel sprouts with rotisserie chicken and some marinara sauce from my kids' meatball dish last night

Meal 3 @ 5:00 pm:  the rest of what I had for lunch

Meal 4 @ 8:15 pm:  3 eggs over easy with dill & cucumber yogurt dip

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive