Makes about 1.5 cups of dressing
|Okay, this isn't a great picture of the blue cheese dressing.|
- 1/2 cup organic mayonnaise
- 1 cup light sour cream (you can also use Greek yogurt, but I had sour cream)
- 4-5 oz of crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tspn garlic powder (optional)
- 1 tspn worcestor sauce (optional)
- 1/2 tspn ground pepper
- 1 tspn red wine vinegar (optional)
- Mix all ingredients with a fork well, mashing in the crumbled blue cheese. No salt needed with this as the blue cheese provides enough flavor.
Serve with salad or Buffalo Balls.