Index Labels

Low Carb Blue Cheese Dressing

. . No comments:
I wish I could give credit for this recipe to the right person, but I was in a hurry to come up with something quick in terms of a blue cheese dressing to go with the Buffalo Balls that I just made, so I did a quick search for easy recipes and found this one.  I didn't measure and just eye-balled things as I normally do, but this is approximately what I did.

Makes about 1.5 cups of dressing


Okay, this isn't a great picture of the blue cheese dressing.




Ingredients:

  • 1/2 cup organic mayonnaise
  • 1 cup light sour cream (you can also use Greek yogurt, but I had sour cream)
  • 4-5 oz of crumbled blue cheese
  • 1 tspn garlic powder (optional)
  • 1 tspn worcestor sauce (optional)
  • 1/2 tspn ground pepper
  • 1 tspn red wine vinegar (optional)

Directions
  • Mix all ingredients with a fork well, mashing in the crumbled blue cheese.  No salt needed with this as the blue cheese provides enough flavor.  

Serve with salad or Buffalo Balls.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive