Index Labels

Fast Track & Spartacus 2.0 - Wk 4, Day 4, Thurs, 29-Mar-2012

. . No comments:

DORIS' DAILY SUMMARY/LEARNINGS: 
  • BP:  127/84, 58 bpm - Similar to yesterday's, but heartrate is lower.
  • I'm having a hard time being motivated.  I made a decision about something yesterday that I'm really having a hard time with it now, but it was the right decision.  Sometimes right decisions that go against our heart, is a challenge.  The Bible says that sometimes our heart is deceitful above all things.  Who can know it except God?
  • Missed another day of working out.  Tomorrow I need to do 2 Spartacus workouts and I need to do 2 workouts Saturday to get a total of 5 workouts in this week.  
  • I think two of the reasons why I may be unmotivated is I'm feeling discouraged emotionally about something, not eating enough food, and my sleep is a bit off.

SMARTER GOAL:  Workout, WRITE ----> Completely failed at both.


SLEEP:  11:45 pm - 6:30 am (6.75 hrs) - Two nights of less than 8 hrs of sleep has left me feeling sluggish.


SUPPLEMENTS/MEDICINES:
8:15 am - 3 Probiotics, Heart Meds, 5 Isagenix Women's Multi-Vitamins, 2 Krill EFAs
8:30 pm - Heart Meds, 1 Mg capsule


EATING:  Jorge Cruise's Fast Track Menu (Day 60)

Meal 1 @ 8:30 am:   3 scrambled eggs (no salt or pepper), dill & cucumber yogurt dip

Treat @ ???:  2 small squares 85% dark chocolate (well under an oz), less than 1/2 oz almonds

Meal 2@ 2:30 pm:  large handful mixed greens, 3/4 red pepper diced, rotisserie chicken, crumbled gorgonzola, cucumber slices, 1/2 small avocado

Meal 3 @ 7:45 pm:  15 Buffalo Balls w/homemade blue cheese dressing, sauteed zucchini (1.5) w/sea salt, ground pepper and garlic powder

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive