Index Labels

Wk 9, Day 4 - Thurs, 30-Jan-2014

. . No comments:
5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God for time to work.
  • Thank you God for all the errands we were able to run.
  • Thank you God that the cough is gone.
  • Thank you God my husband was able to run a number of errands without me.
  • Thank you God that I finally got a workout in.
THOUGHTS:
  • I normally have a little something to eat before my workout, like an hour or so before.  I need to get back into doing this because I'm super, super shaky after my workouts I can hardly stand or hold anything.  Today I worked out harder than on Saturday.  Those burpees are killers.
  • Stubbed my pinkie toe and it hurt for hours and was so red.  It caused me to drop to the floor when this happened and then I started laughing not that it didn't hurt like heck, but because it was so stupid that my foot ran into the wall.  What are you going to do but laugh at yourself.
  • My dad made Chinese New Year's dinner for my husband, kids and I.  We didn't know it and were just going to eat tacos.  I could smell the delicious food from the driveway.
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, fish oil, probiotics, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca
  • Water.  
  • Workout - done
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Finish Wednesday's subcon work.
  • Deposit check I could not do mobiley.
  • Get CNY's money for all the kids.
  • Drop off book due at Chandler Library.
  • Pickup DVD at Perry.
  • Drop off red envelopes for BK, CY, AB, MD
  • Call SIL regarding school clothes.
  • Get:  red envelopes - LeeLee's sells for $1 for a packet.
  • Refill vitamin/supplement boxes.
  • Laundry - 2 loads clothes, 1 load uniforms
  • Follow up on husband's health insurance - Still no update and I can't get through.
  • Call about rate increases with phone and internet - Got them to undo the rate increase and lock in the lower rate that I have.  Internet increased by almost 13%.  The customer service rep was able to put me back at the other rate I was at for the next 2 yrs.  Good.  I was about ready to switch services.
  • Get mail.
  • Call cell provider to see about unlimited data and phone/internet service. - They have a joint venture with my already internet/phone provider, and it would be more expensive and less service going my cell provider way.
  • Call Century Link - They cannot match the internet speeds of my current provider for my area.
  • Take clothing to son's cousin
  • Get:  baking soda, white vinegar, sausage
  • Get radiator replaced. - Will do after Chinese New Year's.
  • Update driver's license for my husband - a zillion people there, so another time, maybe February
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx - February?
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. - I called JT regarding this and he told me what I needed to do.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200), replace radiator ($200-300)
SLEEP:
  •  11:15 am - 6:45 am (6.5 hrs) - Husband woke me up but was able to get back to sleep.  Yay.  Guess I was super tired. 
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (8:15 am) - breakfast burrito & Dr. Pepper

Lunch (1:30 pm) -  a bowl of clam chowder, 2 scrambled eggs with cheese

Dinner (6:30 pm) - fried rice and chicken (compliments of my dad - it was yummy).

EXERCISE 
Workout Time = 12:55 pm

Warmup -  30 sec. each
  • Shoulder Rolls (forward and backward)
  • Arm Front Cross Swings
  • Torso Circles
  • Torso Twists (side to side)
  • High Knee March
  • Boxer Shuffle
    Zuzka ZSHRED #18

    Just the preview video

    Breakdown Workout - Buy In Buy Out For Time

    Buy In:  35 Competition Burpees (all the way to the ground)
    2 Full Rounds
    • 20 Squat Twist Knee Ups x 12# (1 DB)
    • 30 Tricep Kick-ups (Using chair)
    • 20 DB Step-Ups x 12# (2 DBs)
    • 20 Incline Pushups Shoulder Taps (tap opposite shoulder)
    • 10 DB Split Squats x 12# (2 DBs)
    Buy Out:  50 Strict Mountain Climbers

    Cooldown:  23:18 min. - regular with foam roller

    Warmup:  Time = 3:29, Max HR = 98 bpm, Avg HR = 88 bpm
    Buy In:  Time = 3:56, Max HR = 152 bpm, Avg HR = 140 bpm
    Round 1:  Time = 6:13, Max HR = 158 bpm, Avg HR = 150 bpm 
    Round 2:  Time = 6:17 Max HR = 161 bpm, Avg HR = 151 bpm
    Buy Out:  Time = 1:20, Max HR = 155 bpm, Avg HR = 149 bpm
    Cooldown:  Time =13:21, Max HR = 156 bpm, Avg HR = 124 bpm

    Zone 1 = 8:30, Zone 2 = 1:18, Zone 3 = 3:18, Zone 4 = 10:40, Zone 5 = 3:56

    Total Time = 34:38
    Max HR = 161 bpm
    Avg HR = 133 bpm
    Total Calories = 427

    Notes:  The last 2 workouts, my blood sugar got low and today it was a bit worse than yesterday.  I need to eat something half hour before or so, a little something with carbs.  There is way too much time from when I eat to when I workout.

    No comments:

    Printfriendly

    Welcome

    Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

    Make yourself at home!!!

    Translate

    Blog Archive