Index Labels

Wk 6, Day 2 - Tues, 7-Jan-2013

. . No comments:
5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • That My Win 8.1 Pro got here and it was easy to upgrade to this.
  • That I got all my subcon job work done before 5 pm and everything submitted.
  • For the ability to be able to make and earn money.
  • The kids got to spend time with their dad at the park and gave me a little needed downtime to rest.
  • That this is the first day since Thanksgiving where there is hardly any coughing.
THOUGHTS:
  • I am mildly sore from yesterday's workout, a comfortable sore.  At least it feels like I worked out but not so bad that I feel bad.
  • I get graded for the performance on my subcon jobs, randomly checked and usually I do very well, but one I did not after probably doing over 1500 individual jobs.  I need to meet a minimum of 85% and usually I am in the mid to high 90s but I failed on something I did getting an 80%.  I really don't know what happened.  Maybe being somewhat doped up on codeine is impacting me.  So hopefully whenever the next reviews, I pass with flying colors, which usually I get reviewed once a week, but since I missed this one job, they might QC me more.  So, I am paying particular attention, as much as I can with this codeine.  
  • I am 3 days into my antibiotics out of 10 days I must take it.  Because of this, I am taking extra probiotic and Greek yogurt to help with my digestive system and the flora in my system.  The antibiotics really mess this up.  I have taken 3 out of the 5 days on the steroids, which I think is kicking in today.  The steroids taste awful.
  • Grateful for getting to speak to my friend, NR.  We periodically talk in the mornings after I drop my kids off at school and I am on my way home.
  • Grateful that my husband picks the kids up after school so I can work in peace and quiet for a little bit.
  • Today I was really late taking my shower.  I just didn't think I'd have hardly any energy with hardly getting any sleep last night.
  • Tomorrow is parent teacher conference with a couple of our son's teachers.
  • The akaline drops I was periodically putting in my husband's tea we found out it was causing him some issues - making him feel dizzy, light headed, nauseated, blurred vision.  I will never do this again as this was the third time and we know it's specifically that that's causing this with him.  It's not doing anything to me, so I will not be buying it anymore (at least that I know of).  I'm also not sure if there was any impact on the colloidal silver, so both are things we don't need to get in the future, as I think they are a waste of money unless I can see evidence that they are helping.
  • The rest of the stuff, especially the probiotic, I know that is working because my body does not like the antibiotics but this time, my reaction so far is much better on the extra probiotic, whereas in the summer when I had my root canal, I didn't do the probiotic and got a yeast infection.  
  • All the leftovers have been eaten.  Tonight I got to make a fresh dish, which I made enough for 2 meals.
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, fish oil, probiotics, cinnamon 
  • Drank some of tea with ginger, lemon, green tea.
  • Used vaporizer with hydrogen peroxide.
  • Taking prescribed cough medication and now an antibiotic and steroid - Maybe this is now kicking in.
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Setup new laptop.
    • Transfer documents to laptop. - I will do this since it's not a ton of files.
    • Upgrade to Windows 8.1 Pro. - all I got was a key code.  I wish that was an available option when I was looking on Amazon.  Could've updated it Friday then.  Easy.
    • Install subcon programs on it. - Appointment set for tomorrow morning with the IT depart.
  • Return books & DVDs to library.
  • Get radio station list for my husband.
  • Finish all Tuesday's subcon work. - Got everything done and turned in before 5 pm.
  • Oil Change - Friday morning
  • Pickup video from library.
  • Pickup multi-vitamins & probiotic from LH. - Wednesday morning pickup
  • Laundry - rugs, towels
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx. 
  • Update driver's license for my husband.
  • Pay for son's field trip fee in January. - will pay for in January.
  • Put away summer clothes and hang winter clothes up.
  • Make photo album for husband's mom. 
  • Make photo album for kids' Grandma M. 
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. - I called JT regarding this and he told me what I needed to do.
  • Get some ActivaFulvic.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 11:30 pm - 12:00 am, 12:15 am - 4:00 am, int. 4:00 am - 6:00 am (awful sleep) - Sleep was incredibly bad.  I set the alarm wrong to get me up at midnight?  Why?  So I had just fallen asleep to be woken up.  Then, my husband went to bed a little after 4:00 am and he kept waking me throughout the night until I had to get up at 6:00 am.  I am incredibly tired.  I almost made him to take the kids to school.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (7:00 am) - eggs scrambled with tumeric rice, sea salt, cheddar cheese and cayenne pepper

Lunch (1:45 pm) - 6 mini cheese and chicken tacos.  My appetite is down today.

Snack (4:30 pm) - some BBQ pork rinds and 2 coconut crackers

Dinner (6:20 pm) - brussel sprouts & cauliflower stir fry with bacon & sausage with garlic, cumin, turmeric, cayenne pepper, sea salt and some shredded mozzarella (I've not used any cheese in any of the brussel sprout dishes and hope this would taste yummy.  It does).  ---> This dish is loaded in fiber, nutrients, protein and some fat.  There is no starch in this evening meal!

Dessert (7:20 pm) - okay, last half slice of apple pie left, just had to finish it.

EXERCISE - Rest Day 




No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive