Index Labels

Wk 9, Day 2 - Tues, 28-Jan-2014

. . No comments:
5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God I got all my subcon work done and I am caught up.
  • Thank you God for being able to help others out, as we've been helped a lot over these years.
  • Thank you God for good, healthy food.
  • Thank you God for photos.
  • Thank you God for Your goodness in our lives.
THOUGHTS:
  • I feel a bit grumpy today.   Two days now lack of sleep.  I didn't get all my subcon work in and turned in very little.  Kept making mistakes and was a lot slower only getting less than 5 hrs of sleep messes up my work, slows me down, etc.  I think everyone in our household gets enough sleep normally, but me.  I accommodate every else's needs and not my own and it's not like I don't try.
  • Apologized to my mom for being grumpy yesterday.
  • B of A has awful customer support, 4 calls and issue still not resolved, but my husband was able to help a little.  He should be hired to help B of A with their website stuff.  They were incredibly frustrating to deal with.
  • Glad my husband was able to help out LW with her computer/internet/home network issues.
  • As the day went by, I began to feel better.
  • It's great having the last 2 days of not cooking because I did it on Sunday.  However, tomorrow I need to cook.
  • Field trip with my son's 5th grade tomorrow for my husband and I as we are two of the five parent chaperons.  Thankfully I signed up early and we both could do this.  A little pricey for this field trip though.  
  • I was hoping to even get 5 minutes of rebounding done on the trampoline, but that didn't happen.
  • It seems like the kids are constantly getting in trouble on their way home from school.  Yesterday it was our daughter.  Today it was our son.  Very tiring.
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, fish oil, probiotics, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca
  • Water.
  • Ginger, turmeric tea with lemon & honey.  
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Finish Monday's subcon work.
  • Complete Tuesday's subcon work.
  • Get stuff setup online with bank stuff. - not complete, but partial.  It'll do for now.  Bank website really lame.
  • Eggs & chips - husband
  • Wax 
  • Deposit check I could not do mobiley.
  • Follow up on husband's health insurance - Call next week if I don't get a letter in the mail.
  • Take clothing to son's cousin 
  • Get radiator replaced. - Will do after Chinese New Year's.
  • Update driver's license for my husband - a zillion people there, so another time, maybe February
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx - February?
  • Make photo album for husband's mom. 
  • Make photo album for kids' Grandma M. 
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. - I called JT regarding this and he told me what I needed to do.
  • Get some ActivaFulvic.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200), replace radiator ($200-300)
SLEEP:
  •  11:45 am - 6:15 am (6 hrs) - My husband woke me up in the middle of the night and this really threw off my sleep.  He came to bed at 2:00 am, so I know he woke me up after this.  I had to get up early (5:45 am) to get the kids up because they need to go to school earlier on Tuesdays.  I really need to get my work done earlier, which even when I stopped about 11:15 pm, I still had a lot of subcon work left.
  • 12:15-1:00 pm - well I can't say I full slept because the phone rang twice during this time, but it helped me some.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (8:15 am) - 2 scrambled eggs with cheddar cheese & Dr. Pepper

Lunch (1:30 pm) -  Ham & Cheese Panini

Dinner (6:30 pm) - Bacon & Eggplant Polenta Casserole

EXERCISE - Rest Day

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive