Index Labels

Wk 5, Day 2 - Tues, 31-Dec-2013

. . No comments:
THOUGHTS:
  • Today was stayed home mainly with the exception of some errands in the early afternoon.
  • I took the codeine cough suppressant the full dosage throughout the day.  My cough was more earlier in the day, but a lot less today than yesterday.  
  • I focused on staying warm, though, some parts of the day I was actually hot.
  • It's fairly quiet without the kids at home the past couple days.
  • Mom loved the photo book we made her, as well as the head/scalp massager.  
  • My husband has been applying for a lot of jobs and I help him with some stuff.  I've only applied for a couple jobs this week so far.  
  • Yesterday and today I worked pretty late at my subcon job.  I start earlier in the morning, shortly after waking up, too.  The codeine in the cough syrup makes me not fully functioning and thereby taking longer to do my job.  
  • This has overall been a good year, but some steep learning in some areas and I look forward to a new year!
  • My dad was happy we were home and got to spend some time with him and he was glad we were able to appreciate and enjoy his food.  He made chow mein and the noodles were homemade.  And many of the vegetables came from his garden.  He puts a lot of work into this and I hope he knows we really appreciate this.
  • Goodbye 2013!  See you in 2014!
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, fish oil, probiotics, cinnamon. 
  • Drank some of tea with ginger, lemon, green tea, and alkaline drops.
  • Used vaporizer with hydrogen peroxide.
  • Been taking prescription cough medication since Saturday night.  This also makes me drowsy and tired. 
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Install backseat cover in my dad's car.
  • Get candy for husband at Winco.
  • Finish up Monday's subcon work.
  • Do all Tuesday's subcon work Tuesday. - barely finished this in time about 11:30 pm.
  • Laundry:  2 loads clothes, 1 load towels
  • Drop off mom's Christmas gift & son's clothes for sleepover.
  • Get daughter to get her clothes for another night at her friend's.
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx. 
  • Update driver's license for my husband.
  • Return stuff to CVS for credit or a refund.
  • Pay for son's field trip fee in January. - will pay for in January.
  • Put away summer clothes and hang winter clothes up.
  • Make photo album for husband's mom. 
  • Make photo album for kids' Grandma M. 
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. - I called JT regarding this and he told me what I needed to do.
  • Get some ActivaFulvic.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 11:30 pm - 8:15 am (8.75 hrs) - I know my husband woke me up in the middle of the night, so it's really less sleep than this.
  • 4:15 pm - 5:00 pm (0.75 hr) - the codeine is making me tired and sleepy
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (9:00 am) - eggs with leftover spicy cubed potatoes & cheese

Lunch (1:45 pm) - 1 corn dog, 4 steak fries, some clam chowder and pea salad

Dinner (6:45 pm) - homemade chow mein and fried rice (from my dad), had a few coconut crackers and a couple chocolate square things.

EXERCISE - Rest Day

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive