Index Labels

Wk 8, Day 6 - Sat, 25-Jan-2014

. . No comments:
5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God for all the clutter and things we did not need that we were able to let it benefit someone else.
  • Thank you God I was able to switch children's ministry weeks with AI.
  • Thank you God for all the work that we got done around the house today that we really needed.
  • Thank you God for the United Postal Service, UPS and FedEx.
  • Thank you God despite yesterday's setback in the morning for the coughing, this is drastically been reduced and today I didn't really need hardly any aids here.
THOUGHTS:
  • For some reason after I got out of my bed and went to my son's room.  He wasn't there rather spent the night at the neighbor's, so I opened up his clothing drawers in his closet.  What a mess.  This started me with just going through the school clothes and I found a few polos stained, so I need to get these stains out and I wanted to make sure he had enough school uniform stuff for the remainder of this school year.  Next year he will go to a different school and none of the clothing he has now transfer over.

    Just going through drawers wasn't enough, so then I went through all but one drawer and took out all the shirts and pants he no longer fits.  The stuff that I think his younger cousin would like, I put in a pile and the rest go to donation to Goodwill.  So, now his clothing drawers and clothes in his closet all fit and all the stuff I could find that are too small or close to being too small I got rid of - 3 bags and a box.  That also included going through his shoe bin.  Basically he either wears sneakers or flip flops.  Getting him anything else is a waste of money.
  • After going through my son's stuff, I went through a bag of clothing one of my SIL's gave me and took out what I wanted that was for colder weather and the rest went to be bagged for storage for now.  I also put away all the bags of clothing that I wasn't using that were strewn in my closet.  Now that's neater, but I still need to do some organizing of putting clothes on hangers in my closet.
  • I still have intermittently slight congestion, but it's very minute.  
  • We bought these pillows from Costco sometime last year and they are awful.  Donating these as they've hardly been used.  Very non-ergonomic.
  • Glad to have a new down comforter and pillows on our bed.  It's been a long time.  The new down comforter should be warmer than the one we have, but I will keep our old one as that is good for the summer, but I need to wash it.  No need to send it out for drycleaning.  It can be laundered in the washing machine on gentle and then fluff in the dryer.
  • Yesterday we used up all the zucchini and summer squash that was given to us.  Another couple days and they would've gone bad.  We also still have a few orange peppers and eggplants, so we need to use them this weekend.  Hmmmm, gotta figure out what to make.
  • Got a ton of work done before noon, but there is still a lot of work to be done.
  • My goal is to get three workouts done a week, but a minimum of 2.  Sundays will always be my day off.
  • Sliced my thumb yesterday on the Progressive International Dicer Blades.  Guess I sliced it pretty good since it took awhile to stop bleeding.  Normally I have great blood clotting.  It hurts like the dickens today.  Somewhat challenging to type.
  • The rice cooker we got a couple months ago from Goodwill doesn't make the rice like I like regardless of the amount of water I have.  The rice comes out too wet.
  • My daughter has been pretty consistent with her workouts.  She is making good use of my Zuzka Light subscription.  I hope to be doing that now regularly.
  • I was going to get some subcon work done today, but I really am exhausted.  Going to just watch a movie and eat leftovers.  Tomorrow I will cook and use up the eggplants, orange peppers, and the older gold potatoes.
  • Learned my mom sold her Lexus to my SIL's brother and bought a Ford Fusion.  Those are nice cars.  My dad bought a Ford Focus a few months ago.  Both cars are gray and both are nice.  We have a Ford Explorer.  My parents love Ford's and so do we.
  • After 13 hrs of doing all this stuff, I'm really zonked out.  Just going to finish watching MIB2.  I watched MIB3 last week and MIB last night.  I've been watching a little bit of movies after the kids are asleep and after I've finished all my subcontracting work, to wind down in the evening before bed, but it was a huge mistake to watch War of the Worlds before bed.  I'm still having daymares and some nightmares.
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, fish oil, probiotics, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca
  • Drank ginger, turmeric, green tea with honey & lemon - a couple of cups
  • Water.
  • Cough drops - just a few.
  • Workout - Done finally!
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Wax - maybe I'll do this tomorrow.
  • Laundry:  linens (son'sour's, down comforter), rugs (master bath, other bath), clothes (1 load), cleaning towels (1 load), Goodwill (1 load)
  • Renew library cards at Perry.
  • Upload pics from camera to laptop.
  • Send pics to my SIL in Vegas in Dropbox.
  • Send pics of 5th Grade Chess Tournament to T in Dropbox.
  • Replace down comforter and pillows - weekend
  • Go through son's clothing and reorganize.
  • Bag clothes to give away or donate.
  • Daughter to go through clothes for donation.
  • Me to go through clothes for donation.
  • Husband to go through clothes for donation.
  • Drop donations off at Goodwill.
  • Clean both bathrooms - kids, weekend
  • Sweep and mop all rooms - kids, weekend
  • Clean bedrooms - both kids
  • Refill all soap containers.
  • Fill out children's ministry authorization form.
  • Turn in children's ministry form at church.
  • Switch children's ministry week with AI.
  • Deposit all checks - me (one check I could not do mobile, so I will have to take it in)
  • Vacuum dad's chair - daughter
  • Clean portable fans - me
  • Clean air vent - me
  • Put away clothing storage bags in garage.
  • Hang all clothes in closet.
  • Follow up on husband's health insurance - Call next week if I don't get a letter in the mail.
  • Take clothing to son's cousin.
  • Get radiator replaced. - Will do after Chinese New Year's.
  • Update driver's license for my husband - a zillion people there, so another time, maybe February
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx - February?
  • Make photo album for husband's mom. 
  • Make photo album for kids' Grandma M. 
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. - I called JT regarding this and he told me what I needed to do.
  • Get some ActivaFulvic.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200), replace radiator ($200-300)
SLEEP:
  • 1:00 am - 6:00 am (5 hrs) - Definitely upset that I couldn't sleep longer.  Wide awake just before 6 am, which is my normal M-F wakeup time.  Arggh.  Well, at least I feel okay and not groggy.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (8:45 am) - used the rest of my husband's beet greens leftovers & some from last night to make an egg scramble

Lunch (2:15 pm) - a bowl Sancocho (Colombian Beef Soup) - there's maybe a 1/2 bowl left

Dinner (7:30 pm) - 1/2 bowl of kielbasa & chorizo with zucchini/summer squash and jicama noodles - very spicy, and some roasted pork, just a few small pieces (leftovers from last weekend)

EXERCISE 
Workout Time = 1:26 pm

Warmup -  30 sec. each
  • Shoulder Rolls (forward and backward)
  • Arm Front Cross Swings
  • Torso Circles
  • Torso Twists (side to side)
  • High Knee March
  • Boxer Shuffle
    Zuzka ZSHRED #15
    Just the preview video

    Breakdown Workout - 15 min. AMRAP (As Many Reps As Possible)
    • 15 Weighted Bridge to Situp (one 12# DB)
    • Downward Dog to Cobra Stretch
    • 30 Strict Mountain Climbers (Feet to Hands)
    • Downward Dog to Cobra Stretch to Extended Triangle on Both Sides
    • 20 Weighted Reverse Lunge to Jump Squat (two 12# DBs)
    Number Rounds:  3 complete rounds 

    Cooldown:  23:18 min. - regular with foam roller

    Warmup:  Time = 3:52, Max HR = 101 bpm, Avg HR = 91 bpm
    Round 1:  Time = 5:47, Max HR = 155 bpm, Avg HR = 124 bpm 
    Round 2:  Time = 4:56 Max HR = 167 bpm, Avg HR = 150 bpm
    Round 3:  Time = 5:10, Max HR = 167 bpm, Avg HR = 151 bpm
    Cooldown:  Time =23:18, Max HR = 166 bpm, Avg HR = 121 bpm

    Zone 1 = 12:12, Zone 2 = 1:32, Zone 3 = 3:14, Zone 4 = 4:42, Zone 5 = 4:22

    Total Time = 43:06
    Max HR = 167 bpm
    Avg HR = 126 bpm
    Total Calories = 483

    Notes:  Made no excuses today and just did it.  I didn't want to do a long workout and this workout really wasn't too bad.  She's had harder workouts and I beat Zuzka's reps as she didn't even get to totally complete 3 rounds.  I guess it took me a little over 15 min to complete three rounds.  Was using the timer for the kids as they were taking too long cleaning.

    No comments:

    Printfriendly

    Welcome

    Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

    Make yourself at home!!!

    Translate

    Blog Archive