Index Labels

Wk 8, Day 4 - Thurs, 23-Jan-2014

. . No comments:
5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God the cough seems to be subsiding and my body healing.  You are the God who heals.
  • Thank you God for the nice clothes the kids got at Goodwill and hopefully that will be fine with my mom.
  • Thank you God for completing all my subcon work even though we had tons of errands to run.
  • Thank you God for good deals.
  • Thank you God for a delicious, simple dinner.
THOUGHTS:
  • Had a couple of vents here, actually more than that, but I'd rather be positive than negative.
  • My mom called me to ask if the kids had nicer clothes to wear and basically, not for the winter.  I let them pick out what they want and apparently it's not nice enough.  Daughter is 5'3" and the pants are just too long, but then, she like it this way.  Son's pants are a little long because he's in between sizes.  So, off to Goodwill we go with a 20% off coupon and today is $1 Thursdays.

    My husband found a couple things.  Our son got a couple more pairs of jeans, a couple nice tops and a couple jackets.  Our daughter got several pairs of pants and tops, so that she has enough for at least 4 outfits and a pair of shoes.  I didn't get anything as I have a lot of nice clothes and more than I actually wear.  Saved a bunch of money as some of the stuff was practically new.  A couple pairs of the pants need to be hemmed, and my dad will do those as he's good at hemming and has a sewing machine.

    Anyway, at least now for the winter, they have some nicer casual outfits that my mom will approve of as she likes a neat appearance.  Now the clothes need to go through their washing to get that Goodwill smell out of the clothes.  Thankfully we only had to go to one Goodwill.
  • Feel frustrated with the kids.  Parenting is challenging.
  • At the last minute, the kids were invited to a birthday party today.  We let them go because they didn't have much homework.
  • This is day 2 in a row with very little coughing.  Praise God!!!!!
  • Surprised I got my work finished by 9:30 pm despite 2 trips to the dealership for my dad's car, quick lunch out, going to three grocery stores for stuff, picking up the kids and going to Goodwill.  Had I not had to do any of those things, I probably would've finished before 5 pm.  So, this has been a super productive day.
  • Seriously, I need to workout.  My body feels unfit.
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, fish oil, probiotics, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca
  • Drank ginger, turmeric, green tea with honey & lemon - just a couple cups again today.  
  • Water.
  • Cough drops
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Get gas.
  • Send in payment for AS.
  • Pay for son's field trip fee in January.
  • Wax.
  • Take my dad's car into get an oil change.
  • Albertson's - water, marinara sauce, and spaghetti
  • Safeway - bacon
  • Fry's - eggs
  • Laundry:  clothes (2 loads), towels (1 load), linens (1 load), rugs (1 load), uniforms (1 load)
  • Renew library cards at Perry.
  • Get Thursday's subcon work done.
  • Sign up for weekend subcon work.
  • Get nicer clothes for the kids for winter at Goodwill.
  • Wash clothes from Goodwill.
  • Send pics to my SIL in Vegas.
  • Replace down comforter and pillows - weekend
  • Clean both bathrooms - kids, weekend
  • Vacuum - kids, weekend
  • Sweep and mop all rooms - kids, weekend
  • Follow up on husband's health insurance - Call next week if I don't get a letter in the mail.
  • Get radiator replaced. - Will do after Chinese New Year's.
  • Update driver's license for my husband - a zillion people there, so another time, maybe February
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx - February?
  • Put away summer clothes and hang winter clothes up.
  • Make photo album for husband's mom. 
  • Make photo album for kids' Grandma M. 
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. - I called JT regarding this and he told me what I needed to do.
  • Get some ActivaFulvic.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200), replace radiator ($200-300)
SLEEP:
  • 11:45 pm - 6:45 am (7 hrs) - I woke up at 6:00 am to wake the kids up and went back to sleep for a bit, then quickly showered to get the kids off to school early, as well as get gas.  I feel better with 7 hrs of sleep than less than that.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (8:30 am) - a blueberry mantecada (I wanted to eat 2 and used to eating protein for breakfast, so I was still hungry.  I only ate one - portion control).

Lunch (12:30 pm) - bacon cheddar hot & spicy mcchicken, dr. pepper and 1/2 large fries (yes, I know)

Dinner (6:30 pm) - garlic, bacon, olive oil, and collard greens tossed with thin spaghetti (a bowl of this)

EXERCISE - Rest Day 

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive