Index Labels

Wk 8, Day 7 - Sun, 26-Jan-2014

. . No comments:
5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God for being able to go to church.
  • Thank you God for an amazing tuna salad panini that my husband, kids and I made together.  
  • Thank you God for my husband and kids.
  • Thank you God for my family.
  • Thank you God for my church.
THOUGHTS:
  • Today I am somewhat sore from yesterday's what I thought seemingly easy workout.
  • My husband, kids and I love our tuna salads as they are incredibly delish.  It is loaded with veggies, creamy and lots of flavor.  Each ingredient serves a great purpose.  Seriously it is way better than just tuna, mayo, and celery.  The avocado gives it a creaminess so you don't need as much mayo.  Using Greek yogurt makes it less fattening, but it doesn't taste quite as good.  I like Best Foods Mayo .
  • Borrowed a book from the library called Forks Over Knives Cookbook.  My daughter saw the movie last year in Science and wanted to become a vegetarian.  We love meet and wasn't about to do that, but I do believe totally in eating a lot of veggies.  Since I had 3 eggplants, orange peppers, I found a recipe in the book using these things and made it, Eggplant Polenta Casserole.
  • Happy to have used up all the veggies that my sister's husband's sister gave us finally.  Nothing went to waste!  Praise God!
  • We have red peppers, brussel sprouts, onions, and potatoes to finish eating before the end of the week.
  • Watched two movies today and my ears need to be refreshed.  Not good.  Lots of bad language.  
  • Didn't really work today as I feel burned out from a full week and yesterday being super busy.
  • My husband is hard at work applying for more jobs, this time being less choosy.
  • Made baked chips from beets and eggplant today.  I don't think I will make eggplant chips again, but I might the beets.  Potatoes would probably be easier.
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, fish oil, probiotics, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca
  • Water.
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Get bread.
  • Wax 
  • Deposit check I could not do mobiley.
  • Follow up on husband's health insurance - Call next week if I don't get a letter in the mail.
  • Take clothing to son's cousin 
  • Get radiator replaced. - Will do after Chinese New Year's.
  • Update driver's license for my husband - a zillion people there, so another time, maybe February
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx - February?
  • Make photo album for husband's mom. 
  • Make photo album for kids' Grandma M. 
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. - I called JT regarding this and he told me what I needed to do.
  • Get some ActivaFulvic.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200), replace radiator ($200-300)
SLEEP:
  • 11:30 pm - 7:00 am (7.5 hrs) - This is the most sleep I've gotten in awhile.  Felt good.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (8:15 am) - same egg scramble as yesterday with chorizo & kielbasa sausage with zucchini, summer squash and jicama noodles

Lunch (1:35 pm) -  Tuna Salad Panini (1/4 French baguette with homemade tuna salad - sea salt, ground pepper, parsley & lemon garlic, cayenne pepper, grated parmesan; avocado, tuna in water, celery, roma tomato, cilantro, Claussen dill pickle, red onion) - This was so incredibly good.

Dinner (7:30 pm) - Same thing as lunch.  I actually made an Eggplant, Bacon, Pepper Polenta Casserole, but my husband wanted what we had for lunch again, so this is tomorrow's dinner and either Wed or Thurs's dinner.

EXERCISE - Rest Day


No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive