Index Labels

Garlic, Avocado, Cilantro Dressing

. . No comments:
I really hate buying dressings and sauces these days since I know how easy it is to make and I use good ingredients.  Plus, it saves a lot of money and I know the sauces or dressings I make are fresh.

This goes great on sandwiches, which I used them on Ham & Cheese Paninis.



Serves:  Enough for 4 large sandwiches or paninis

Ingredients:
  • 1 small avocado, sliced
  • 3 cloves garlic
  • 3/4 cup cilantro
  • 3 Tbspn mayo (I use Best Foods, but you can even make your own mayo)
  • garlic & parsley salt (or you can use sea salt if you don't have this)
  • a dash of cayenne pepper (a little goes a long way)
  • ground pepper
Directions:
  • Place all ingredients in a food processor and puree until smooth.


No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive