Index Labels

Wk 7, Day 2 - Tues, 14-Jan-2014

. . No comments:
5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Glad today is almost over and ended up better than it started.
  • For a good dinner and that is was easy to make.
  • For my dad's garden.
  • For my husband providing solutions when I cannot think of any.
  • For the calls and bites my husband is getting and that his confidence on the phone is getting better.
THOUGHTS:
  • Grateful today's subcon work went better than yesterday.  I didn't have to work until midnight tonight and am finished now at 9:30 pm.  Still, not great.
  • The day started out not too good with the kids and now they are really treading on thin ice with me.
  • Got scholarships for the kids to take karate.  Every little bit helps.
  • My husband posed a solution for us with our son on Wednesdays (this and next) when he gets out early.  He'll be picking up our son early and working this through so I don't have to worry about it.  I was really stressing out about this.
  • It's been a hard day for me emotionally and I'm drained.  Feeling very emotionally very sensitive.  I've had a couple meltdowns today.  Tomorrow is a new day.
  • Today I've hardly coughed, but I've sucked on cough drops and sipping hot tea throughout the day.
  • Yesterday I burned my left hand and I've been applying fresh aloe to it that was picked from the aloe plant in front of the house.  It's helping and I should not have a scar when it's all healed.
  • Tomorrow my husband gets to have guy time with a friend of ours and then some guy time with our son.  This means I get uninterrupted work for most of the morning and half the afternoon.  
  • My subcon work is no longer offering extra pay for work, so that will cut into my earnings.  Not happy about that.
  • I've kept a scarf wrapped around my neck the whole day.  I don't know if this is helping with my cough or not, but if it is, I'll do this daily for awhile.
  • The kids got to use FaceTime with my mom today.  I didn't hear what they talked about but hope it was good.
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, fish oil, probiotics, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca
  • Drank tea with ginger, turmeric, lemon, green tea. 
  • Used vaporizer with hydrogen peroxide.
  • Taking the remainder of the antibiotic and cough syrup with codeine when needed (last day on antibiotics).
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Follow up on husband's health insurance - later this week
  • Turn in scholarship applications for kids.
  • Complete Tuesday's subcon work.
  • Finish up Monday's subcon work.
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx
  • Update driver's license for my husband
  • Pay for son's field trip fee in January. - pay before field trip
  • Pay for son's Chess Club.
  • Pay post office box by end of month.
  • Pay internet (scheduled), car insurance (scheduled)
  • Pickup prescriptions
  • Husband to get his hair cut.
  • Put away summer clothes and hang winter clothes up.
  • Make photo album for husband's mom. 
  • Make photo album for kids' Grandma M. 
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. - I called JT regarding this and he told me what I needed to do.
  • Get some ActivaFulvic.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 12:15 pm - 5:45 am (5.5 hrs) - stayed up too late working and still not done.  I had a meltdown before bed and my husband was trying to encourage me, but anyway, it was challenging for him.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (6:45 & 9:30 am) - egg scrambled with turmeric rice & topped with mozzarella cheese

Lunch (12:30 pm) - a bowl of clam chowder and 3 pieces of garlic parmesan toast

Dinner (6:15 pm) - honey garlic chicken over a cup of rice and beet greens & swiss chard sauteed with garlic

EXERCISE - Rest Day 

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive