Index Labels

Wk 5, Day 7 - Sun, 5-Jan-2014

. . No comments:
5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • That my brother and his wife gave us their leather couch set when they purchased a new set.
  • That the furniture fit in the back of the Explorer, though, it took 3 trips.
  • For my peace in our household.
  • For a sermon at church that revealed some of the strongholds in my life.  The Holy Spirit spoke powerfully to me again.a????
  • Thankful that my mom has an iPhone now.  She can do Facetime with all her kids and grandchildren because we all have either the iPhone or iPad. 
THOUGHTS:
  • We finally got my brother's old leather couch set, which is in great condition and a nice set (couch, loveseat recliner, and seat/ottoman) over to my mom's garage for storage.
  • My cough has been on/off not great.  I couldn't take the cough med before church because I was driving and I don't want codeine in my system when I'm driving, just in case.  It's a narcotic and I could be driving "under the influence" even if the amount is super small.  It's advised I take only when I know I'm not driving, like right before bed.
  • Decided that I have far too much music, videos and pics to transfer all to my new laptop, which is 1 T, but my stuff is more than that.  So, I will keep that stuff on external HDs and keep my laptops with mainly programs.  I think that will work better.
  • Parenting is a challenging thing.  We are both very challenged with things with them as one is a teenager and one is a tween.  Bless my husband for taking on two children in this age group with baggage.
  • I am enjoying the salsa and merengue my husband is playing.  When I am working, I cannot listen to anything at all as it impedes my work, so it was nice to not work most of Sunday, just a couple hours and to have time to relax.
  • My mom is stepping up to the ages.  She has an iPad and an iPhone.  She is learning a lot in a short amount of time.  My oldest brother taught her how to text today.  Yay.  I told her the kids actually know how to use the iPhone more than me, so it's not a big deal.  It's not her.  I am proud of my mom.
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, fish oil, probiotics, cinnamon 
  • Drank some of tea with ginger, lemon, green tea, and alkaline drops.
  • Used vaporizer with hydrogen peroxide.
  • Taking prescribed cough medication and now an antibiotic and steroid.
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Setup new laptop.
    • Transfer pics to laptop.  - will transfer some of the photos, just not all of them
    • Transfer music & videos to laptop. not going to transfer this to laptop.  Will leave on external drive.
    • Transfer documents to laptop. - I will do this since it's not a ton of files.
    • Upgrade to Windows 8.1 Pro.
    • Install subcon programs on it.
    • Install TV9, DB, YM, SC, TN.
  • Pickup multi-vitamins & probiotic from LH.
  • Clean out leftover containers in frig.
  • Trash.
  • Move leather furniture from brother's house to mom's.
  • Laundry - Linens, rugs, towels
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx. 
  • Update driver's license for my husband.
  • Pay for son's field trip fee in January. - will pay for in January.
  • Put away summer clothes and hang winter clothes up.
  • Make photo album for husband's mom. 
  • Make photo album for kids' Grandma M. 
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. - I called JT regarding this and he told me what I needed to do.
  • Get some ActivaFulvic.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 1:00 am - 8:30 am (7.5 hrs) - 
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (9:15 am) - small slice of pizza and other little appetizers.

Lunch (1:15 pm) - 2 slices pizza, 2 onion rings, 4 wings

Dinner (6:45 pm) -  2 slices pizza, 3 wings

EXERCISE:  Rest Day

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive