Index Labels

Wk 6, Day 7 - Sun, 12-Jun-2014

. . No comments:
5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • A good sermon on Judging at church.  It's convicting.
  • Conquered my fear of beets.
  • For a day of rest from subcon work.
  • God's goodness and mercy in my life.
  • For good weather.
THOUGHTS:
  • I planned on doing a workout yesterday, but didn't because I didn't have the time.  However, we did a lot of walking at the zoo, including getting to and from the zoo and carrying backpacks, so that was my workout yesterday.
  • Typically I don't like to workout on Sundays, so this is always a rest day.
  • Thankful I didn't wake up with a headache as I've had a lot of sleep deprivation headaches this week.
  • Sermon today was on judging people.  I am less judgmental now than I used to be in a number of different areas, but still an area to improve on.
  • Was going to do a full day's subcon work, but my husband said I have a full week ahead and it's best to just relax, watch some movies, Pinterest or whatever.  Sounds like a good idea.
  • This is the first time I've called my mom since her husband died that she sounded good.  She was playing MJ and will be playing until late.  Glad she is occupying her time.
  • Son had fun at a birthday party.  We gave him grace from being grounded to go to this.  
  • I tried my hand at cooking beets - I roasted the 3 beets I got.  Took about an hour.  Then with one beet, I made beet fries (baked with sea salt and garlic olive oil), roasted beet & garlic hummus, and regular roasted beet in a salad ---> all three ways of making beets were yummy delish!
  • Cough was intermittently bad today, but other times, no cough at all.  Frustrating to know what triggers it and what doesn't.
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, fish oil, probiotics, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca
  • Drank tea with ginger, turmeric, lemon, green tea. 
  • Used vaporizer with hydrogen peroxide.
  • Taking the remainder of the antibiotic and cough syrup with codeine when needed (two more days of antibiotics left).
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Get IE bookmarks onto IE11.  My old laptop could not upgrade even to IE8 (I think).
  • Laundry - rugs
  • Get:  hand washing soap, lemons, roasted chicken, corn
  • Drop & pickup son from bowling bday party.
  • Follow up on husband's health insurance - Monday
  • Scholarships for the kids for karate - apply
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx - next week
  • Update driver's license for my husband - next week
  • Pay for son's field trip fee in January. - pay before field trip
  • Pay for son's Chess Club
  • Pay bills
  • Put away summer clothes and hang winter clothes up.
  • Make photo album for husband's mom. 
  • Make photo album for kids' Grandma M. 
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. - I called JT regarding this and he told me what I needed to do.
  • Get some ActivaFulvic.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 12:30 am - 7:30 am (7 hrs) - this was solid sleep.  I slept like a log.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (8:45 am) - eggs scrambled cilantro, turmeric rice and a diced orange pepper

Lunch (1:00 pm) - a bacon cheddar hot & spicy mcchicken, fries & a Dr. Pepper

Dinner (6:00 pm) - a BBQ Chicken Salad (butter lettuce, tomatoes, orange pepper, roma tomatoes, black beans, corn tortillas, BBQ sauce, ranch dressing, jicama, roasted beets, rotisserie chicken)

EXERCISE - Rest Day 

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive