Index Labels

Wk 5, Day 6 - Sat, 4-Jan-2014

. . No comments:
5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • For the ability to be able to earn money nearly every day.  Though it's a little now, I expect this to continue to grow and get better.
  • For being able to have calm conversations with my husband and children.
  • For not holding grudges.
  • For medication when I need it.
  • For nice warm weather, even if most of the country is having a cold spell.  The warm weather is helping me physically.
THOUGHTS:
  • Spend most of the day running errands and fielding stuff that was making my husband angry.  So much still to learn about each other.  When he's angry, I just need to give him time and space and not say anything to fuel the fire.
  • Went back to the doctors and this time they were more attentive.  I must have some sort of bacterial infection.  They prescribed an antibiotic and a steroid, in addition to the cough medication, so that's 3 things.  They said my lymph nodes were inflamed, as well as my sinuses and walls of my throat/tonsil area.  I hate taking antibiotics, and will need to make sure I take extra probiotics as this often gives me a yeast infection.  Hope this does the trick because this cough and all that accompanies it stinks.  I hope all these meds will do the trick to get rid of the awful cough.  It's really been hard to have these coughing fits, be on any medication and feel my mind and energy not right.
  • Haven't spent any time with my new laptop today.  I'm so behind on my subcon work.
  • Super long wait times at the pharmacy (both times - dropping off and picking up) and at the doctor's.  Thankfully I had my husband's iPhone and pinned probably a zillion things while I was waiting.  Thankfully today I wasn't reactive and was more patient and understanding.
  • I know the grieving process is a challenging one for my mom.  I called to tell her about taking down her Christmas lights with my husband and she wasn't feeling too good and didn't want to talk.  I will make it a point to call her daily to check in on her.  She really liked the Christmas present we made her and said it was the best gift she's ever received from me (us).  
  • Seems quite a few people I know have recently lost loved ones.  Make the best of your moments with the people you love, that's a reminder.  Don't let stupid (or even big things) get in the way.  
  • Every day my husband is applying for lots of different jobs and all over the country.  We will move if the offer is good enough and if it's a good enough job.  I would love to stay here locally, but we'll just see.
  • We really appreciate all the vegetables that my dad grows and fruit.  The stuff is yummy and better than the store bought stuff, and there is a lot of it.
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, fish oil, probiotics, cinnamon 
  • Drank some of tea with ginger, lemon, green tea, and alkaline drops.
  • Used vaporizer with hydrogen peroxide.
  • Taking prescribed cough medication and now an antibiotic and steroid.
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Setup new laptop.
    • Transfer pics to laptop.
    • Transfer music & videos to laptop.
    • Transfer documents to laptop.
  • Get at least half of Friday's subcon work done. - got 2/3rds done.  It's almost midnight.
  • Clean the coffee pot inside and out with vinegar.  Hope this does the trick.
  • Get more Biotin.- waiting for sale.  I have enough for a few more days.
  • Renew library stuff.
  • Take down mom's outdoor Christmas lights.
  • Get AAA batteries at Costco.
  • Go to doctor regarding cough again.
  • Pick up meds from pharmacy.  
  • Get deodorant & hair stuff at Dollar Tree.
  • Stuff for husband at Winco.
  • Call LH to get more multi-vitamins & probiotic.
  • Laundry - 2 loads clothes
  • Clean both bathrooms.
  • Reorganize bathroom basket.
  • Pickup multi-vitamins & probiotic from LH.
  • Move leather furniture from brother's house to mom's.
  • Laundry - Linens, rugs, towels
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx. 
  • Update driver's license for my husband.
  • Return stuff to CVS for credit or a refund. - finally did this.  Yay!  
  • Pay for son's field trip fee in January. - will pay for in January.
  • Put away summer clothes and hang winter clothes up.
  • Make photo album for husband's mom. 
  • Make photo album for kids' Grandma M. 
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. - I called JT regarding this and he told me what I needed to do.
  • Get some ActivaFulvic.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 12:30 pm - 9:30 am (about 9 hrs) - I was up during part of this time, but I really needed the sleep.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (10:45 am) - fried rice egg scramble.

Lunch (4:00 pm) - 1/2 of an order of BBQ Katsu plate at Ono - katsu chicken, rice, macaroni salad, teriyaki chicken, BBQ beef

Dinner (7:00 pm) -  skipped

EXERCISE:  Rest Day

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive