Index Labels

Wk 7, Day 1 - Mon - 13-Jan-2014

. . No comments:
5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • For getting some of my paperwork organized.
  • For work.
  • For my husband getting phone interviews.
  • For God's provision however He chooses to do provide for us.
  • For good sleep.
THOUGHTS:
  • The cough comes and goes.  Sometimes I don't cough for most of the day and I don't even know what triggers it.  Sometimes it's drinking something, even like water or just going to the bathroom or what.  I have no idea.  It's been very frustrating.  There is no pattern, rhyme or reason for what triggers the cough.
  • I took one dose of the codeine cough syrup today.
  • Disappointed I didn't get my workout in today.  I thought I would have enough time, but I didn't.  I was helping my husband with emails he's getting for job stuff and phone calls and the constant interruptions really slows down my work and drags it out to many many hours beyond what I should be doing and makes this very frustrating and non-rewarding.  However, I'm not complaining my husband is getting a lot of people interested in him.  It's a learning curve for him, too, as he learns how to communicate to prospective employers.

    He has been having a lot of difficulty understanding what people are saying on his cell phone and finally today I said for him to take it off speaker phone and he will just have to have the conversations without me listening in so he can better understand what people are saying.  When he has them on speaker phone, it's very hard for him and makes him sound unconfident.

    We've continued to work on his resume to make it better and better.  He's getting a lot of responses and I want to help him because the sooner he gets a good job that pays decently with benefits, I can cut back some of my subcon work and not work 7 days a week for like 8-15 hr days, rather I can just go to working maybe 5-7 hrs a day 5 days a week and continue on my job search to get a better job.
  • It seems like when the kids get home, I don't get that much work done and having to make dinner and all and then field all the "stuff" that comes up.  My husband is still learning about the parenting thing whereas anyway I don't want to write about this, but half the night is wasted often because of stupid stuff and then I'm working late into the evening and then waking up early to work and working, working.  I get tired of this.  I think going to a job for 8 hrs a day and then coming home is a lot easier than what I'm doing.  I started working today before 7 am and it's after 10 pm and I'm not even close to being done for the day.  
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, fish oil, probiotics, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca
  • Drank tea with ginger, turmeric, lemon, green tea. 
  • Used vaporizer with hydrogen peroxide.
  • Taking the remainder of the antibiotic and cough syrup with codeine when needed (one more day of antibiotics).
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Get IE bookmarks onto IE11.  My old laptop could not upgrade even to IE8 (I think).
  • Get stuff from 99 Cent store - chickpeas, mouthwash, deodorant, etc.
  • Drop books off at library
  • Follow up on husband's health insurance - later this week
  • Scholarships for the kids for karate - requested forms, filled out
  • Turn in scholarship applications for kids.
  • Send guitar warranty to U.S. distributor. - made a copy, filed and mailed
  • Put car insurance card in car.
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx
  • Update driver's license for my husband
  • Pay for son's field trip fee in January. - pay before field trip
  • Pay for son's Chess Club
  • Pay cell phone, internet (scheduled), car insurance (scheduled)
  • Resolve cell phone bill discrepancy
  • Pickup prescriptions
  • Organize side workstation - what a mess.  I found some things I thought I did but didn't.
  • Put away summer clothes and hang winter clothes up.
  • Make photo album for husband's mom. 
  • Make photo album for kids' Grandma M. 
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. - I called JT regarding this and he told me what I needed to do.
  • Get some ActivaFulvic.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 10:15 pm - 6:00 am (7.75 hrs) - Good sleep.  The effects of the steroid are wearing off.  Yay.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (8:45 am) - eggs scrambled with summer squash

Lunch (12:30 pm) - the remainder of yesterday's salad with a chicken patty cut up

Snack (3:30 pm) - tortilla chips and sour cream and a mantecada (I was still hungry a lot after lunch)

Dinner (6:15 pm) -Bacon Alfredo with zucchini and carrot noodles

EXERCISE - Rest Day 

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive