Index Labels

Wk 9, Day 1 - Mon, 27-Jan-2014

. . No comments:
5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God for Mondays.
  • Thank you God for Your Provision.
  • Thank you God for dinner already made and it only needed to be heated up.
  • Thank you God for the cough being gone.
  • Thank you God for technology.
THOUGHTS:
  • Happy Monday!
  • Our son loves Andrew Klavan the Homelander series of books.  I got one from Book Sneeze for free awhile back and he read it and wanted the other 4 books in the series, so I got them from half.com for him for hardly anything.  Two are hard covers and 2 paperbacks all like brand new.  The library didn't have all the books, which is why I bought.  I paid an average of $1 per book plus shipping.  Grateful that at half, they have reduced shipping rates if you buy multiple things from the same seller.  Hardcover books are $3.99 per book and $2.49 for other hardcovers from the same seller.  For paperback, it's $3.49 and $1.89 from the same seller.  In the end with shipping, I paid $4 per book, which isn't too bad for books that look brand new.  I tried to get them all from the same seller, but was only able to get 3 from the same seller.  That did save me some money.  Amazon Marketplace doesn't give discounts even if they are from the same seller, nor do they give discounts on paperbacks.  All books are $3.99 shipping.  So, if you like books and don't mind used, it's less expensive to go to Half.com usually, but the least expensive books are $0.75 whereas in Amazon Marketplace, it can be as low as a $0.01.  FYI.
  • We love Daniel our pest control guy.  We still periodically get a scorpion, but it's not that often and the bug population has gone way down since he started.  We overall have better habits and my dad is getting better with some things.  
  • Son had to stay up really late to get his Persuasive essay written.  He had to do this over again because it wasn't good.
  • I did not get my subcon work done today.  Sleep or lack thereof last night contributed to this.  I will have to finish tomorrow morning.
  • Both my husband and I had to take naps today.  I have a hard time taking naps these days, but my husband was really zonked out.  
  • Am still a little sore, but not too bad.  I wanted to get a short workout done today, but didn't.
  • Sort of helped LW with some of her computer/internet issues.  My husband will go over tomorrow and help her with the remainder of the stuff before the kids get out of school.
ACTIONS:
  • Forgot to take my meds & supps.
  • Water.
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Wax 
  • Deposit check I could not do mobiley.
  • Email all of the kids teachers that they will not be in school on Friday.
  • Email daughter's teachers about her performance in class - got emails back from 2 teachers.
  • Return DVDs to Perry - husband
  • Return DVDs to Chandler Library.
  • Follow up on husband's health insurance - Call next week if I don't get a letter in the mail.
  • Take clothing to son's cousin 
  • Get radiator replaced. - Will do after Chinese New Year's.
  • Update driver's license for my husband - a zillion people there, so another time, maybe February
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx - February?
  • Make photo album for husband's mom. 
  • Make photo album for kids' Grandma M. 
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. - I called JT regarding this and he told me what I needed to do.
  • Get some ActivaFulvic.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200), replace radiator ($200-300)
SLEEP:
  • 11:15 pm - 4:00 am (4.75 hrs) - I woke up wide awake and couldn't get back to sleep until right before my alarm.  Uggh.  Not my husband's fault, I just woke up.  
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (8:15 am) - Breakfast burrito & Dr. Pepper

Lunch (1:35 pm) -  ham & cheese panini with avocado, cilantro & garlic sauce (with lettuce & tomato) ---> very good, homemade

Dinner (6:30 pm) - Bacon, Eggplant Polenta Casserole (homemade)

EXERCISE - Rest Day

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive