Index Labels

Wk 8, Day 4 - Thurs, 16-Jan-2014

. . No comments:
5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • For being able to find the answer to our car problem that I caused and it didn't cost any money to fix.
  • For AAA.
  • For getting all my work done today.
  • For delicious Sancocho (Colombian Beef Soup).
  • For having things to always be thankful for.
THOUGHTS:
  • Both my husband and I felt "off" today.  For me, I think it was because of sleep deprivation, which I did not get good sleep last night and thus, my work took longer to do than it should because I kept making mistakes.
  • I accidentally left the headlights on and it drained our battery.  Had to call AAA out to come recharge my battery and check it.  The battery is fine.  Then, our keyless entry pad wasn't working, nor our remote control for the car to lock/unlock and arm the car.  Ford was going to charge us $100 to look at it and that doesn't include fixing it, which would've been somewhere $200-300.  We called our mechanic, but it went to voicemail and by the time I called back 15-20 minutes, we had both things fixed.  I found the solution by Googling it.  It was to disconnect the negative terminal on the battery for a couple minutes and then reattach, which we did and it worked.  The keyless pad was working correctly again as well as our remote control.  Praise God!!!
  • I truly love cooking with my husband.  I usually handle all the meat stuff and he is great at prepping all the veggies and being my assistant.  Well, actually, I was more his assistant today as he was telling me what to do, sort of, what he could remember on how to make Sancocho, which is a very hearty Colombian Beef Stew.  It was delicious.  You serve that with rice and avocados/tomatoes.  Our daughter made the avocado/tomato salad (she volunteered).  This was a super yummy dish and very healthy, gluten free, but because of the potatoes, plantains and yuca, this is not a low carb dish.
  • Started watching MIB3 last night when I got done with my subcon work.  I really enjoyed watching it.  Finished watching it this morning before I started working.  I really like both Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith.  I've watched MIB and MIB3 now, so I'm going to borrow MIB II from the library.
  • Grateful that my husband picks the kids up without me so I can get work done.  We've been doing this most of the time now and it's really helpful to me.
  • I now have over 700 Followers in Pinterest.  Pretty cool.
  • Cough has been intermittent, not bad, not great.  It seems the past 3 evenings, it's been hardly any coughing.  Praise God!
  • Bummed that by the time all my subcon work is done, it's too late to do a workout and I'm not getting the work done to justify taking the time out to do a workout.  I know, excuses.
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, fish oil, probiotics, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca
  • Drank tea with ginger, turmeric, lemon, green tea. 
  • Used vaporizer with hydrogen peroxide.
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Complete all of Thursday's subcon work.
  • Get the kids signed up for karate and pay for balance.
  • Follow up on husband's health insurance - later this week
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx
  • Update driver's license for my husband 
  • Pay for son's field trip fee in January.
  • Pay for son's Chess Club.
  • Renew library cards at Perry.
  • Pay post office box by end of month.
  • Pay internet (scheduled)
  • Pickup prescriptions
  • Put away summer clothes and hang winter clothes up.
  • Make photo album for husband's mom. 
  • Make photo album for kids' Grandma M. 
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. - I called JT regarding this and he told me what I needed to do.
  • Get some ActivaFulvic.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 11:00 pm - 1:30 am and then from 2:15 am - 6:00 intermittent drifting in and out of sleep - I think my husband tried several times to wake me and I was just having a hard time.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (6:45 am) - egg scrambled with turmeric, cilantro rice & topped with mozzarella cheese

Lunch (1:00 pm) - a bowl of clam chowder with saltine crackers

Dinner (6:15 pm) - a bowl of Sancocho (Colombian Beef Soup) with rice & avocado & tomato salad

EXERCISE - Rest Day 

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive