Index Labels

Wk 6, Day 5 - Fri, 17-Jan-2014

. . No comments:
5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • For finding a new band that I really like - Finding Favour - love their songs - lyrics, music!  Great stuff.
  • That it's Friday.
  • For the phone interview my husband had.
  • That karate started today.
  • That we are going to have a great weekend.
THOUGHTS:
  • Not a lot of thoughts outside the normal, but I am really thankful to God for so many things.
  • My subcon place is going to offer extra pay for this weekend.  Yay!  
  • Still sort of have cough intermittently, annoying.
  • Love leftovers.
  • Saw a couple of videos of people talking that really have got me thinking.
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, fish oil, probiotics, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca
  • Drank tea with ginger, turmeric, lemon, green tea. 
  • Used vaporizer with hydrogen peroxide.
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Pay post office box by end of month.
  • Get all my Friday work done.
  • Ask for weekend subcon work.
  • Pickup prescriptions
  • Renew library cards at Perry.
  • Pick up stuff from library.
  • Update driver's license for my husband
  • Take kids to karate
  • Refill 2 week supply of daily meds/supps
  • Laundry:  2 loads clothes, 1 load uniforms
  • Follow up on husband's health insurance 
  • Fill water jugs.
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx
  • Pay for son's field trip fee in January.
  • Pay for son's Chess Club.
  • Put away summer clothes and hang winter clothes up.
  • Make photo album for husband's mom. 
  • Make photo album for kids' Grandma M. 
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. - I called JT regarding this and he told me what I needed to do.
  • Get some ActivaFulvic.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 11:15 pm - 6:00 am (6.75 hrs) - not enough sleep, but at least better than last night.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (6:30 am) - rice, egg and mozzarella scrambled with sea salt & cayenne pepper

Lunch (12:30 pm) - Sancocho w/rice and 1/2 small avocado

Dinner (5:15 pm) - Sancocho w/rice and 1/2 small avocado

EXERCISE - Rest Day 

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive