Index Labels

Wk 5, Day 5 - Fri, 3-Jan-2014

. . No comments:
5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God for my new Dell Inspiron 15R and the discount on it, that it came today and that I was able to set it up to Windows 8.1.
  • Thank you God for getting to see my brother and his family before they left to go home to Vegas and my mom.
  • Thank you God for my parents.
  • Thank you God we were able to get my husband's computer vacuumed.  It was pretty dusty.
  • Thank you God our daughter got a lot of progress on her school project.
THOUGHTS:
  • I have been wanting a new laptop for so long, and really waited until the last minute to get it.  My subcon job is requiring either Windows 7 Pro or Windows 8 Pro and my old 7.5 yrs Sony Vaio won't cut it anymore.  It still runs great, though.  Thus, I was forced to get a new laptop.  After researching and for my money, I decided on this Dell Inspiron 15R Touchscreen.  Originally I wanted a 17" laptop, but that is really big and probably cumbersome, and I am used to a 15".  I was leaning towards a Lenova or a Toshiba, but the Dell had a lot of positive feedback instead of a love hate relationship as with the other computers.  I wanted to be loyal to Vaio, but the past, they have had cooling issues and though it was better with my 2nd Vaio, it still was an issue.  There was a lot of complaints I read on Windows 8 and so far, it's not an issue for me.  The laptop came with Windows 8, and I upgraded for free to Windows 8.1.

    Anyway, I'm fine with Windows 8.1 so far.  I just have to get used to a new way of doing things and that's fine.  I am very glad for this.  
  • My cough is substantially worse today, but I haven't done well with eating, my sleep is off, forgot to take my meds until late.  This is worrying my dad a lot.  I will go see a doctor tomorrow.
  • I didn't do any subcon work yesterday, rather running errands, setting up my computer and playing on it.
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, fish oil, probiotics, cinnamon - very late.
  • Drank some of tea with ginger, lemon, green tea, and alkaline drops.
  • Used vaporizer with hydrogen peroxide.
  • Taking prescribed cough medication - taking this consistently is helping a lot.
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Setup new laptop.
    • Install all updates for Windows 8.
    • Upgrade to Windows 8.1.
    • Install MS Office 2007.
    • Order Windows 8.1 Professional. - will get Tuesday.
    • Install AVC, CS, TOS, iT, RP, NOD, PS, IV, Cp.
  • Order new portable blower for my husband for the computer.
  • Get a voltage reader. - compliments of my dad
  • Get 2 wireless headphones - compliments of my dad
  • Get a 2-wk medicine holder. - This will help me remember if I've taken my stuff or not.
  • Get more Biotin.
  • Call LH to get more multi-vitamins & probiotic.
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx. 
  • Update driver's license for my husband.
  • Return stuff to CVS for credit or a refund.
  • Pay for son's field trip fee in January. - will pay for in January.
  • Put away summer clothes and hang winter clothes up.
  • Make photo album for husband's mom. 
  • Make photo album for kids' Grandma M. 
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. - I called JT regarding this and he told me what I needed to do.
  • Get some ActivaFulvic.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 2:30 am - 9:00 am (6.5 hrs) - Sleep all messed up
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (11:15 am) - skipped

Lunch (3:15 pm) - a Philly Cheesesteak burger, some fries, onion rings and 3 crisscross cut fries with buffalo sauce & blue cheese

Dinner (7:00 pm) -  skipped

EXERCISE:  Rest Day


No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive