Index Labels

Wk 6, Day 6 - Sat, 11-Jan-2014

. . No comments:
5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • For 2 free and 2 discounted Zoo Light tickets from my sister and her husband!
  • For getting all my Saturday subcon work done.
  • For the cough subsiding in the evening at Zoo Lights.
  • That I'm no longer on the steroid medication.
  • For cough drops.
THOUGHTS:
  • Woke up with a headache.  Have had headaches most of the day for most of the week due to sleep deprivation.  I know you cannot catch up on sleep.  My blood pressure was a bit high at 136/83, which is high for me.  Also some trigger points have developed at the base of my skull which I am going through work through throughout the day and ice down.
  • For stress, the past two nights I have been using my Tens unit because I know that helps better relax my muscles than anything else.
  • Going to not use Pinterest unless I'm on wifi.  Since I started pinning more recently, I've gotten a lot more followers.
  • My husband was worried because I was coughing so much a couple hours before Zoo Lights he suggested we stay home.  I didn't want to as we spent money getting tickets and I didn't want them to go to waste.  Sunday is the last night and I didn't want to go on that night because my sleep has been off and because the next day is school and I have tons of stuff to do during the week.  My cough subsided at the Zoo and I don't even think I coughed the whole time.  I wore thermals, had a had, jacket, thick socks, boots and I really was warm the whole time and at some points, even sweating and hot.

    The zoo parking lot was filled so we had to park down the street from there I think on Van Buren and Priest and hike the way there.  But there was a path that cut from the corner of that intersection to the zoo entrance.  My husband and I both took our cameras and the tripod and he got a lot of great pictures.  I got some pictures, but the kids mainly had my camera.  We got there about 7:30 pm and didn't leave until a little after 10:30 pm.  It was nice, but would've been nicer with a lot fewer people.  I've never seen so many people at the zoo before.

    It's been probably 3-4 years since we've been to Zoo Lights and the first time for my husband.  Grateful that my sister gave us 2 free tickets.  The total cost for us was $26 plus gas, rather than the $48 we could've paid, so that saved us $22.  We'll take it.
  • We were blessed with a box of vegetables from my sister's husband's sister of eggplants, Italian and summer squashes, orange peppers.  She had too many and wanted to give some away and we were willing to take some.  Very kind and generous of her.  We will put these to good use.
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, fish oil, probiotics, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca
  • Drank tea with ginger, turmeric, lemon, green tea. 
  • Used vaporizer with hydrogen peroxide.
  • Taking the remainder of the antibiotic and cough syrup with codeine when needed (did not use any Friday).  
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Get IE bookmarks onto IE11.  My old laptop could not upgrade even to IE8 (I think).
  • Laundry - rugs, towels, linens (2 loads), clothes (1 load)
  • Get Saturday subcon work done.
  • Take son to get bday present for friend.
  • Get:  tea & croutons 
  • Get:  hand washing soap, lemons, roasted chicken, corn
  • Clean bathrooms, sweep kitchen & hallway, vacuum
  • Scholarships for the kids for karate - apply
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx - next week
  • Update driver's license for my husband - next week
  • Pay for son's field trip fee in January. - pay before field trip
  • Put away summer clothes and hang winter clothes up.
  • Make photo album for husband's mom. 
  • Make photo album for kids' Grandma M. 
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. - I called JT regarding this and he told me what I needed to do.
  • Get some ActivaFulvic.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 10:45 pm - 7:00 am (8 hrs) - I woke up briefly when my husband came to bed around 2:30 am.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (7:45 am) - eggs scrambled cilantro, turmeric rice.

Lunch (2:00 pm) - tuna salad (homemade) over butter lettuce (from the garden), shredded carrot, chopped celery greens.  Tuna salad consisted of tuna, cilantro, celery, Claussen dill pickles, avocado, tomato, red onion and the dressing was Best Food mayo (1/3) and fat free Greek yogurt (2/3), cumin, sea salt, ground pepper, cayenne pepper, lime, cilantro - I had 2 bowls of the lettuce/tuna mixture (made a pig of myself) - this was so good.

Dinner (6:15 pm) - a bowl of clam chowder and crackers, later some french fries from McDonald's

Snack (11:00 pm) - pork rinds


EXERCISE - Rest Day 

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive