Index Labels

Wk 7, Day 3 - Wed, 15-Jan-2014

. . No comments:
5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • That today was a better day.
  • That my husband and son got to have guy time.
  • That I had some alone time at home.
  • For fresh greens from my dad's garden and that he has a green thumb.
  • For earning money today.
THOUGHTS:
  • My cough was bad during parts of the day, but right now, it seems to be under control.  Had to take the codeine cough once today.
  • Happy the kids got scholarships to help pay for part of their karate classes.  Every little bit helps.  It was a partial scholarship.
  • My husband got to have guy time with one of our friends - he got treated out to lunch as well as just time with another guy and that it wasn't with me, the kids or any of my family.  This is good and his first time, I think in the U.S. to do something like this.  Hopefully he and JW can grow a really great friendship from this since they both love playing their guitars and photography.  Afterwards, my husband picked up our son and they spent the next couple hrs together running errands and guy time before picking up our daughter.  Wednesday's our son gets out of school early, something called early release Wednesday and Chess Club doesn't start for another 2 weeks.
  • So proud of my husband for running the errands and taking bolder steps towards doing some of this stuff without me always having to be there.
  • My husband continues to get calls for him doing software developing.  Hopefully there is a job local and in the southeast valley that will hire him with great benefits, hrs, pay, environment.  He is getting better at his email correspondence and telephone speaking.
  • Was going to make a Colombia Beef Soup today, but my husband wanted to help me make it, so we are doing it Thursday.  We have all the ingredients and the beef is marinating.
  • It's really cool to go to my dad's garden and just pick whatever greens I want to eat for the day.  I know he doesn't spray any chemicals on it and the stuff is very healthy and good.  I wish I would've been taking advantage of this earlier more.  This past week I've been going out there almost daily to get stuff.
  • Helping my dad obtain more vegetable seeds that he cannot get locally.  If he's willing, I'll lend him my old laptop and teach him how to surf the internet and look for the seeds he wants.  There are so many different kinds he can get.  He can go to town.
  • Hope my dad gets well soon.  He was under the weather today, so he didn't do all his normal stuff.
  • Hoping that today I would've had time for a workout, but I didn't.  Today took me longer than I thought by 4 hrs more to do my subcon job.  Arrgh.  Well, today I made more money on it than normal, a little more.
  • Parenting is a challenge.
  • Kept my neck wrapped all day, but still was coughing.  Started coughing very early in the morning.
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, fish oil, probiotics, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca
  • Drank tea with ginger, turmeric, lemon, green tea. 
  • Used vaporizer with hydrogen peroxide.
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Finish Wed's subcon work.
  • Follow up on husband's health insurance - later this week
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx
  • Update driver's license for my husband 
  • Pay for son's field trip fee in January.
  • Pay for son's Chess Club.
  • Renew library cards at Perry.
  • Pay post office box by end of month.
  • Pay internet (scheduled), car insurance (scheduled)
  • Pickup prescriptions
  • Turn in invoice for subcon jobs.
  • Husband to get his hair cut.
  • Pick up more veggies for Beef Soup & spices, garlic, cough drops
  • Put away summer clothes and hang winter clothes up.
  • Make photo album for husband's mom. 
  • Make photo album for kids' Grandma M. 
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. - I called JT regarding this and he told me what I needed to do.
  • Get some ActivaFulvic.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 11:30 pm - 6:00 pm (6.5 hrs) - I really need at least 7 hrs of sleep and haven't been getting it.  But, at least today I finished work 1.5 hrs earlier than yesterday.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (7:00 am) - egg scrambled with turmeric, cilantro rice & topped with mozzarella cheese

Snack (11:45 am) - nacho chips & sour cream

Lunch (1:30 pm) - a bowl of clam chowder

Dinner (6:30 pm) - a cup of white rice, leftover chicken from last night (garlic honey chicken) with sauteed greens & garlic (bok choy & beet greens)

EXERCISE - Rest Day 

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive