Index Labels

AA2 Week 7, Day 4 - Thurs, 28-Apr-2011

. . No comments:
SMARTER GOAL:  Be successful in my P Day and get my workout done!

Success!  Workout done and kept it a P Day!  Praise be to God!

SLEEP RECEIVED:  10:15 pm - 6:00 am (7.75 hrs) ----> I don't remember if I dreamed much or remembered that I did.

MINDSET:  Spending time with my kids in the Bible last night as well as this morning has really helped my mindset.  It's not fully there, but I'm going to stand on God's Word about my situation and pray the solution into being, rather God's will, not my will unless it aligns with God's takes place.

I'm still not feeling too good.  Hurts to eat with canker sores in my mouth and yesterday I bit my lower lip so I have a fat lip, where it bled a lot.  Yuck!  Still a bit tired.  Hopefully as I go to bed tonight, Jehovah Rophe will have me completely healed when I wake up.  Trusting in Him.

MEALS EATEN:  P Day
Meal 1 (7:00 am):  2 organic eggs, cilantro, zucchini, beef chorizo (red pepper, oregano, cumin, garlic, sea salt, ground sirloin, chili pepper, apple cider vinegar)

Meal 2 (11:00 am):  1/2 oz raw almonds

Meal 3 (12:15 pm):  1/2 oz raw almonds


Meal 4 (5:45 pm):  Greens Protein Smoothie -  1/3 bunch red chard, 1/2 bunch cilantro, 1 scoop Mila, 3/4 cup fat free Greek yogurt, 1/2 serving frozen mango,  about 1-1.5 frozen banana, 1/2 cup blueberries, 3 strawberries, water

-----> I forgot to add cinnamon & psyllium husk; I've not used frozen bananas before, but these were bananas that were going to go bad & need to be tossed soon & we couldn't eat, so we froze.  Came in handy.  This was after my workout.

My eating is light today as I have a loss of appetite.  Things are really stressful and I don't know if this temporary counseling is really helping me deal with things better.

EXERCISE (shoes on):  5:11 pm - 5:31 pm

Warmup (2 rounds) 3:31
- Pushups x 8
- Squats x 12
- Spiderman Climbs x 10 total
- Jumping Jacks x 20

Weight Based Interval Workout - Weeks 7 - #1
-  Upside Down BOSU DB Squat with Front Raise x 10 lbs x 15 reps ----> Increased the reps from 12 to 15.  I like this exercise and wanted to do lateral raises, but I did not.  Probably should've.
DB Reverse Lunge with Overhead Press on Foam Roller x 10 lbs x 6 reps/leg  ----> I wanted to increase the number reps but I was so challenged to even do these 6.  Doing it on the foam roller made it way, way harder.
Upside Down BOSU DB Squat to Bent Over Row and Raise x 12 lbs x 15 reps ---> Increased the reps from 12 to 15.  Loved this exercise.
- DB Renegade Row - T Stabilization with Hand on Foam Roller x 10 lbs x 10 reps/side  ---> I might have been able to do this with 12 lbs and I did not alternate.  I did 5 reps/side then switched and repeated.

Rounds Completed: 2.5
R1 = 8:59, R2 = 8:25, R3 = 3:44 (only first 2 exercises)

Heartrates Per Round:
Round 1:  Max Heartrate = 125 bpm, Avg Heartrate = 115 bpm
Round 2:  Max Heartrate = 137 bpm, Avg Heartrate = 128 bpm
Round 3:  Max Heartrate = 140 bpm, Avg Heartrate = 134 bpm

Total Time:  24:40 (includes warmup, but not cooldown)
Calories Burned:  257 
Max Heartrate:  140 bpm
Avg Heartrate:  124 bpm

Zone 1 = 8:18, Zone 2 = 3:36, Zone 3 = 1:06
Note:  .When I did this last Fall, I did 2.75 rounds of this workout, though, this time, I did more advanced versions and did just slightly less.  My heartrates were up this time, so I burned more calories.

Finisher #1
Round 1:  30 Pushups on Upside Down Bosu + 30 Squat Jumps
Round 2:  20 Pushups on Upside Down Bosu + 20 Squat Jumps
Round 3:  10 Pushups on Upside Down Bosu + 10 Squat Jumps
Times For Each Round:
R1 = 1:30, R2 = 1:17, R3 = 0:37

Heartrates Per Round:
Round 1:  Max Heartrate = 140 bpm, Avg Heartrate = 134 bpm
Round 2:  Max Heartrate = 143 bpm, Avg Heartrate = 140 bpm
Round 3:  Max Heartrate = 144 bpm, Avg Heartrate = 142 bpm

Total Time:  3:25
Calories Burned: 47
Max Heartrate:  144 bpm
Avg Heartrate:  137 bpm

Zone 1 = 0:45, Zone 2 = 1:02, Zone 3 = 1:38

Note:  The first round wasn't too challenging, but the last 2 were, though, it was less exercise.  Good finisher.  When I did this in the Fall, it took me an extra 2 minutes to do this, so I shaved off a lot of time.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive