Index Labels

AA2 Week 7 - Mon-Wed

. . No comments:
SMARTER GOAL - Get well.

SLEEP RECEIVED - A bunch Monday, very little Tuesday, none so far Wednesday.  When I sleep, I have tons of very vivid dreams that I'm not able to feel well-rested.

WATER CONSUMED:  Fairly dehydrated.  Haven't drank hardly any water.  I have a bunch of canker sores in my mouth, and it hurts to eat and drink.  On top of that, today I bit my already fat lip and now it's even fatter.  Fat lip on top of a canker sore really is not good.  Please pray for me.

MEALS EATEN:  P Day (Wed, 4/27/11)
Today is the first day that I actually started to feel hungry.  Even Easter I wasn't super hungry, but feeling run down and tired.  The up side is my weight is down like 4 pounds in about 3 days, but I'm guessing that's due to dehydration.  Today is Scott's Birthday and I thought I'd really give it a shot and actually have a real P day and stick with it.  It's easier to stick with it when you don't really feel like eating.

I have a baby shower on Saturday and I lost track of when Reward Day is.  Hope I'm well by then.  I have 2 more days to get better.  Tonight I've been having some minor chills.  My goal is to have another P day tomorrow and possible Friday.  I'm very glad I stuck to this P day and am grateful Scott recommended what he did and that I followed his suggestion.  He's a great coach.

Meal 1 (7:30 am):  2 organic eggs, spinach, leftover ham from Easter (last of it), grapeseed oil, ground pepper, a sprinkle of grated parmesan

Meal 2 (10:00 am):  1/2 oz raw almonds (14)

Meal 3 (12:30 pm):  1.5 raw avocado w/sea salt & ground pepper

Meal 4 (1:45 pm):  1/2 oz raw almonds (13)

Meal 5 (5:30 pm):  2 cups romaine lettuce, a handful of sprouts, a cup of homemade healthy sloppy joe's (organic ground sirloin, onion, garlic, pinto beans, low sodium tomato paste & sauce, red wine vinegar, dry mustard powder, raw organic sugar, ground pepper, sea salt)


EXERCISE:  None

MINDSET:  Not too good.  It's very stressful with things between my ex and I.  Maybe my issue is expecting him to be a decent, reasonable human being.  He's not been one for most of the time I've known him, so why would he start now?  The issue is compromising my children's health and their physical safety.   This is continually getting worse.

The kids and I have been sick numerous times in the past 3 months because of his antics.  I'm feeling very discouraged as I do feel like a helpless victim in that no one will stop his abusiveness.  Not going to go into details as I'm mindful this is a public blog.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive