Index Labels

AA2 Week 5, Day 3 - Wed, 13-Apr-2011

. . No comments:
SMARTER GOAL - Get my workout done and listen to my body


SLEEP RECEIVED:  10:45 pm - 6:00 am (7.25 hrs) ---->  I feel very well rested.  Woke up once with a nice dream, but don't remember what.  It felt good to wake up feeling good and not like I've been involved in a movie all night.

Nap:  4:00 pm - 5:15 pm (1.25 hrs) - I was really wiped out from doing all that paperwork, tax stuff, and kids stuff.

WATER CONSUMED (Goal is 100 oz):
Drank 22 oz by 8:30 am
Drank 22 oz by 12:30 pm (44 oz total)
Drank 22 oz by 3:45 pm (66 oz total)
Drank 22 oz by 7:30 pm (88 oz total)
Drank 22 oz by 9:30 pm (110 oz total)

MEALS EATEN:  P Day
Meal 1 (7:30 am):  2-3 organic eggs with basmatic rice/veggies/sausage (leftovers), olive oil

---->  Just craving rice lately.  Failed another P Day.  Since I woke up feeling so good, I actually wanted to exercise early.  The plan was to get my workout done before the kids got up, but that didn't happen.

Meal 2 (1:45 pm):  a bowl of basmatic rice/veggies/sausage (leftovers)

----> I was working on a lot of paperwork, taxes, organizing.  This has really needed to be done for quite some time and I attended to this.  Also was on the phone a lot addressing state tax issues, as well as making appointments for my kids for things. 

Though my eating pretty much lacked variety, should not have had the starchy carbs, I am very happy and proud that I made huge progress on my paperwork stuff.  Looks like maybe the decision I made yesterday to address a long standing issue rocked me out of my rut and got my butt moving to action.

I had to make multiple calls to address my state tax issue and found myself getting upset.  But, I remembered that if you smile on the phone, you can get a better response, so I began smiling and found that God gave me favor with the person I was not getting favor with in the morning.  Guess your tone of voice sounds different if you're smiling rather than having a frustrated face.  Plus, I prayed and relied more on God than my own efforts.

Got my state taxes filed electronically.  Need an extension on my federal taxes and that will be ready to be mailed out Friday.

Was late to my kids' school to volunteer, but I did get to volunteer for 45 min, but not the normal 1.25 hrs I would do on Wednesdays.
Meal 3 (7:00 pm):  1.75 bowls of basmatic rice/veggies/sausage (leftovers)

---->  Spent time with my kids, paying bills.

NO EXERCISE - Spent my time working on taxes, paperwork.  Things I have really needed to do.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive