Index Labels

Avocado Salad Lettuce Wraps

. . No comments:
This recipe came from Ashleigh.  Thank you.  I'm looking forward to trying this.

Ingredients:
1 1/3 very ripe avocados
2 tomatoes, diced
1/4-1/3 jalapeno pepper, diced
1 1/3 tablespoons red onions, diced
2 fresh garlic cloves, minced
1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
2/3 ear of corn, kernels cut off
1 1/3 teaspoons fresh lime juice
4 -5 1/3 large romaine lettuce leaves (or lettuce of choice)

Directions:
1 In a medium sized bowl, mash the avocado.
2 Add the remaining ingredients and stir until well mixed.
3 Spread 2-3 tablespoons of the mixture onto lettuce leaves and wrap. I like to use butter lettuce or red leaf lettuce.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive