Index Labels

AA2 Week 6, Day 6 - Sat, 23-Apr-2011

. . No comments:
SLEEP RECEIVED:  10:30 pm - 6:45 am (8.25 hrs) ----> lots of disturbing dreams

MINDSET:  This is really not good today.  But, I did get my workout done, so that is a good thing.  Eating is off and intermittent.  My sleep has been riddled with nightmares and I don't wake up refreshed.  My kids have been doing a lot of bickering.  Anytime they spend time with their dad, my kids always act up for a day or so after they come home, especially my son.  That situation has caused me to really be very depressed as it seems there is little help that is available or that I can do anything unless something bad happens to my kids on his watch.  It's very distressing.  It makes me feel powerless to help my kids.  My water intake has not been enough either.


EXERCISE (shoes on):  1:52 pm - 2:30 pm
Warmup (2 rounds) 3:18
- Pushups x 8
- Squats x 12
- Spiderman Climbs x 10 total
- Jumping Jacks x 20

Weight Based Interval Workout - Weeks 6 - #3
- DB Renegade Rows with Push Ups w/Hands on Foam Roller x 15 lbs x 10 reps/side  ----> I increased the weight by 3 lbs from last week and an extra 4 reps/side.  This was alright.
DB Pull to Overhead Press Standing on Upside Down Bosu x 10 lbs x 15 reps  ---->  Kept the weight the same, but increased by 3 reps.  My arms felt so tired from this.
- DB T-Stabilization w/Hands on Foam Roller x 10 lbs x 6 reps/side ---> Kept everything the same for this exercise.  Glad I did because I could not have done more. 
- DB Squat with Bent Over Tricep Extension Standing on Upside Down Bosu x 12 lbs x 15 reps ---->  This was challenging to do.  My arms felt so tired.
Rounds Completed: 3.5
R1 = 6:26, R2 = 5:36, R3 = 5:27, R4 = 3:52

Heartrates Per Round:
Round 1:  Max Heartrate = 101 bpm, Avg Heartrate = 94 bpm
Round 2:  Max Heartrate = 109 bpm, Avg Heartrate = 101 bpm
Round 3:  Max Heartrate = 105 bpm, Avg Heartrate = 99 bpm ---> not sure what happened
Round 4:  Max Heartrate = 115 bpm, Avg Heartrate = 105 bpm

Total Time:  24:40 (includes warmup, but not cooldown)
Calories Burned:  177 (This is really low for all the work I did.)
Max Heartrate:  115 bpm
Avg Heartrate:  102 bpm

Note:  Last time I got 4 complete rounds, but I did increase the reps for the first 2 exercises and used a heavier weight on the first exercise.  My heartrates are a little less than they were last week, but not as big as usually.  It was really a challenge to do this workout as I felt so tired and out of it.  Almost felt like quitting, but at least I wasn't going for 25 min. and just stayed with the 20 min.

Couplet Finisher #3
- DB (10 lbs) Squat Press on Upside Down Bosu:  R1 = 15 reps, R2 = 11 reps, R3 = 8 reps, R4 = 7 reps, R5 = 5 reps
- DB (15 lbs) Bent Over Rows on Upside Down Bosu:  R1 = 15 reps, R2 = 9 reps, R3 = 8 reps, R4 = 6 reps, R5 = 6 reps

Rounds Completed:  5
R1 = 1:19, R2 = 1:09, R3 = 1:04, R4 = 1:04, R5 = 0:40

Heartrates Per Round:
Round 1:  Max Heartrate = 113 bpm, Avg Heartrate = 107 bpm
Round 2:  Max Heartrate = 116 bpm, Avg Heartrate = 113 bpm
Round 3:  Max Heartrate = 116 bpm, Avg Heartrate = 113 bpm
Round 4:  Max Heartrate = 115 bpm, Avg Heartrate = 114 bpm
Round 5:  Max Heartrate = 116 bpm, Avg Heartrate = 114 bpm

Total Time:  5:17
Calories Burned: 51
Max Heartrate:  116 bpm
Avg Heartrate:  112 bpm

Note:  I wasn't as shaky as I was last Friday doing this, but I was plumb tired.  My arms just didn't want to do these, but I pressed on.  Physically, my body was so lethargic.  Got one more round than last time, meaning I was getting tired faster this time.  Max heartrates are 3-6 bpm less than last week, but average heartrates are slightly lower than last week.

Walking in the Park:  6:16 pm - 7:10 pm

Notes:  This was intermittent walking at a leisurely pace.  I walked probably close to 1.5 miles.  My lower back was bothering me again.  It seems to be bothering me a lot more this AA2 than last time.  Not sure why, as I feel like my abs are getting stronger and I'm using good form with the exercises.

Also played frisbee with my son for maybe 15-30 min.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive