Index Labels

AA2 Week 4, Day 3 - Wed, 6-Apr-2011

. . No comments:
SMARTER GOAL - Walk

Done

SLEEP RECEIVED:  1:30 am - 6:30 am (5 hrs); 12:45 pm - 3:15 pm (2.5 hrs) ---> I've been having lots and lots of dreams.  They've been a bit disturbing, but I think God is speaking to me and my spirit is really wrestling with a lot of stuff.  I don't feel rested when I wake up.

I'm still feeling incredibly tired throughout the day.  My sugars remain low, so I know it's not my sugar intake.

WATER CONSUMED (Goal is 100 oz):
Drank 16 oz by 7:30 am
Drank 22 oz by 12:30 pm (38 oz total)
Drank 22 oz by 4:30 pm (60 oz total)
Drank 22 oz by 7:00 pm (82 oz total)
22 oz by 8:30 pm (104 oz total)

--------------------------------

MEALS EATEN:  P Day ---- I failed at making this a P day from my first meal & every meal.
Meal 1 (8:15 am):  Steak & Egg burrito from JITB

---->  I made eggs with turkey breast, enough for me in the morning, but by the time I came to the table after dressing, my kids had polished off my breakfast and there was no time to make another one.   

Meal 2 (12:15 pm):   chicken pot pie

---->  This was the last one left and I was too tired to make a salad.  I spent the morning helping out a friend.

Meal 3 (4:30 pm):    granola & peanut butter

Meal 4 (7:00 pm):  chicken stew with festive quinoa, a few mini beef tacos

--------------------------------

EXERCISE (shoes ON):  4:57 pm - 6:30 pm

Walk in the Park
Total Time:  29:45
Calories Burned:  214
Max Heartrate:  111 bpm
Avg Heartrate:  99 bpm

Notes:  I felt so tired walking and only did 2 shorter laps around the park, which is around 15 min.  A longer lap would take me about 17-19 min., depending on how fast I'm walking.  It was sprinkling during a little part of my walk.  The kids and I stayed another hr after I stopped my continuous walking and I played a little with them.  Going home, I had to run to the car because it was totally pouring rain.  I was completely drenched by the time I got to the car.  The parking lot was packed with people coming for soccer & football practices.  Glad we got to the park early, when it was nearly empty.

It was a good walk, but I wished I had done one more lap.  The weather was so gorgeous and beautiful.  A week ago, it had reached 100° F and it was nice to have the rain, cool weather, nice breeze and overcast.  Thank you God.

I'm going to cut my evening med, one of the pills, the stronger one, in half and see if I begin feeling better.  My heartrate is still a bit low for the walk, which normally it would be about 10 bpm more.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive