Index Labels

AA2 Week 6, Day 2 - Tues, 19-Apr-2011

. . No comments:
SMARTER GOAL - Have a true P Day


SLEEP RECEIVED:  10:45 pm - 6:00 am (7.25 hrs) ---->  Many dreams and woke up a few times.  Slept okay, but still sore, especially my hips/abductors.  The other parts that were sore yesterday are a little less sore, but I'm very tired.

WATER CONSUMED (Goal is 100 oz):
22 oz by 8:30 am
22 oz by 10:30 pm ( oz total)
22 oz by 2:15 pm ( oz total)
22 oz by 5:00 pm ( oz total)
22 oz by 7:30 pm ( oz total)

MEALS EATEN:  P Day
Meal 1 (7:15 am):  Greens Smoothie - strawberries, cherries, cinnamon, psyllium husk, fat free Greek yogurt, spinach, water

-----> I just made a small pitcher and had 8 oz of this smoothie.  My kids had the rest.

Meal 2 (9:15 am): 

Meal 3 (2:15 pm):

Meal 4 (5:45 pm):


EXERCISE (shoes on): 

Walk in the Park

Total Time:  16:40
Calories Burned:  85
Max Heartrate:  101 bpm
Avg Heartrate:  90 bpm

Total Distance = 0.73 miles
Max Speed = 19:17 min./mile
Avg Speed = 22:43 min/mile

Notes:  I just wasn't feeling good.  Haven't had a lot of rest in several days as I've had so much on my plate.  Sunday night, because of the 2 birthday parties we went to on Sunday where people were smoking (though, they did not do this in the house), their smokey clothes impacted my sleep Sunday night.  I woke up numerous times sneezing and sneezing, blowing my nose.  Didn't get good or continuous sleep that night and had a super full day with the kids at school, and an early morning of doing my daughter's super curly hair that gets easily tangled.

Anyway, I just haven't had a lot of restful continuous sleep and I can feel it in my body. 

My body, while doing this leisurely walk, was feeling so beaten and tired.  It did not pick up or get better as I walked, so by the end of the first lap, am just going to go home and sleep.  Canceling some of my other things that I was going to do today to just rest some, as we have a busy late afternoon and evening.  Hopefully I'll feel better with 2-3 hrs of sleep/rest to do yesterday's workout early afternoon.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive