Index Labels

Wk 17, Day 3 - Wednesday, 25-Jun-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:
Chasing You (Cover) - Jenn Johnson

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God today is almost over.
  • Thank you God despite sleep deprivation, I was able to finish all my subcon work.
  • Thank you God for fans.
  • Thank you God for my dad.
  • Thank you God for toilets.
THOUGHTS:
  • The thoughts I have are really not good.  So best not to put them on the internet.

ACTIONS:
  • Probiotic & 2x krill oil - forgot
  • 3 tpsns Braggs raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar in 8 oz water - forgot
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi-vitamins, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca, selenium supp, Vit E - lunch
  • Water - a little
  • Did EFT for:  none
  • Hibiscus & green tea iced tea with stevia - none
  • Trigger Point Work (or Myofascia Release) - none
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Get fresh mint for daughter.
  • Go to Farmer's Market
  • Take daughter to dermotologist
  • Take kids to karate - husband
  • Pick up daughter's prescriptions.
  • Pick up Cetaphil or CeraVe for daughter.
  • Call the online Dojo - Thursday
  • Clean out humidifier.
  • Send email to PTO President next week regarding son's red polos.
  • Get red polos from PTO President.
  • Order kids' probiotics & iodine supp from LH
  • Drop clothes off at son's old school for donation
  • Buy hooks to hang bags for closet
  • Replace Boostaroo
  • Update driver's license for my husband - this week
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx - this week
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 11:45 pm - 3:15 am (3.5 hrs) - I am in a super bad mood, from 3:15 to 4:30, my husband woke me up three times.  First time I was able to get back to sleep fairly quickly.  Second time it took me quite awhile.  Third time I could not get back to sleep, so I'm up and working.  I'm really ticked off and he's happily sleeping away.
  • 7:45 am - 10:15 am (2.5 hrs) - I am not in a good mood still.  My husband told me not to blame him, but this time it IS his fault.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Lunch (12:30 pm) -  a 1/2 bowl of corned beef, plantain, potato and spinach ice cream

Snack (3:45 pm) - rootbeer and vienna sausages

Dinner (8:00 pm) - 1/2 bowl of corned beef, plantain & potatoes, 3 muskateers bar

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive