Index Labels

Wk 16, Day 5 - Friday, 20-Jun-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:
This is the Day - Phil Wickham

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God it's Friday.
  • Thank you God no workouts today.
  • Thank you God for A/C.
  • Thank you God for family.
  • Thank you God my husband and I can support each other in our endeavors.
THOUGHTS:
  • .My husband and I are so burned out from everything and the heat does not help it.  It just makes things worse.  The interview my husband had was a first interview, but he was interviewed by the VP of software for the company, which they are kind of big in multiple countries, so stressful.  He thinks he did fine, but who knows.  Not counting on anything and if God wants him to have that job, he will.  It would be a great company to work for, just like many of the others, at least from the outside from where we see it.

    This interview wiped both of us out as I waited in the car in the parking garage.  Not exactly cool.  I did not do EFT as I might have because I wasn't feel so great and it was hot.
  • Ran a bunch of errands with my son and husband (separate times) in the middle of the afternoon because that's when I had time).  That really wiped me out.  
  • Both my husband and I physically really need a vacation and I'm sure the kids can feel our stress, too.
  • Glad we are saving money by not driving as much most days and not eating out.  Those two alone help us reduce costs so much.
  • Didn't get much work done because my upper back/shoulders/neck are not feeling so great.  Too aggressive trigger point work, stress, not enough sleep to recover.  Did a lot of icing, TENS unit stuff in this area and going to bed early.
  • Just felt hungry and thirsty all day.  I ate a lot more this day than I normally would.  Not sure if I'm stress eating or not.
  • My husband's stress is mounting as daily he gets multiple calls and usually he can handle this, but on days where he has in person interviews or tests he has to take for jobs, it's really hard on him.  He had to cancel an interview and reschedule for next week because he was just so out of it.  Between he and me, he's usually the not stressed person.

    Although it's a great problem to have to have people interested in you working for them, looking for a good job is full time and all the calls, emails and interviews he gets can be overwhelming.  I help field all the initial calls and help him where I can, but even for me, it's sometimes too much.
ACTIONS:
  • Probiotic & 2x krill oil - before breakfast
  • 3 tpsns Braggs raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar in 8 oz water - before breakfast
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi-vitamins, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca, selenium supp, Vit E - breakfast
  • Water - a lot of iced water
  • Did EFT for:  nothing
  • Hibiscus & green tea iced tea with stevia - a little
  • Trigger Point Work (or Myofascia Release) - nothing
  • Lots of icing and TENS unit on upper back/shoulder areas
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Go with husband to interview in Tempe
  • Winco - get oregano, cornstarch, some other spices, powdered sugar, dinner
  • Sprouts - get Himalayan sea salt & bananas
  • Drop DVDs off at Perry.
  • Renew books from Perry.
  • Costco - sausage
  • Gas
  • Get fresh mint for daughter.
  • Call Wednesday about changing the kids' registration for karate to Wednesday night.
  • Clean out humidifier.
  • Send email to PTO President next week regarding son's red polos.
  • Get red polos from PTO President.
  • Order kids' probiotics & iodine supp from LH
  • Drop clothes off at son's old school for donation
  • Buy hooks to hang bags for closet
  • Replace Boostaroo
  • Update driver's license for my husband - this week
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx - this week
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 11:15 pm - 7:00 am (7.75 hrs) - still felt tired.  I think too much work on trigger point yesterday
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (7:30 am) - 3 scrambled eggs with garlic & parsley salt

Breakfast 2  (9:30 am) - ultimate breakfast sandwich from JIB

Lunch (1:15 pm) -  leftover bacon, kielbasa mac alfredo with veggies (1/2 bowl)

Dinner (6:15 pm) - 2 pieces fried chicken, a chicken strip, some wedges, pea salad ---> wow, what a pig

Snack (7:00 pm & 8:00 pm) - 3 musketeers, some popcorn (shared with my son)


ZGym Workouts:
  • Monday - ZShred #45 - DONE!
  • Tuesday - Rest Day - DONE!
  • Wednesday - ZWow #115 - DONE!
  • Thursday -ZShred #26 - DONE!
  • Friday - Rest Day  - DONE!
  • Saturday - ZSpecial #3 - 
  • Sunday - Rest Day - 
EXERCISE - Rest Day

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive