Index Labels

Wk 13, Day 7 - Sunday, 1-Jun-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:
Amazing God - Brenton Brown

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God for a good sermon by Pastor John.
  • Thank you God for learning two new songs at church today.
  • Thank you God for my mom's generosity.
  • Thank you God for family.
  • Thank you God for some down time this afternoon with my husband and son.
THOUGHTS:
  • Welcome June - I hope you are a cool weathered month for us here in Central AZ.
  • Today was hot.
  • Had dinner with all my local siblings and their families with my mom at Red Robin's.  Very generous of my mom to treat all of us, which were basically 4 families - 14 people total.  Nice conversations, good food.  Feeling blessed.
  • Our daughter had a good time at her friend's 15th birthday sleepover.  She said the new X-Men movie was good.  Can't wait to see it when it comes to DVD.
  • Loved the two new songs I learned at church today.  
  • Was hoping I would have worked more today, but that didn't happen this afternoon as most of the day I felt really lethargic.  Feeling burned out.
  • Pulled the 2nd of the 3 baby teeth of my son´s out this evening.  You can use  a green tea bag to help some the bleeding, bite down on the bag.  This time was less traumatic then when we did it on Wednesday.  One more tooth to go.
ACTIONS:
  • Probiotic & 2x krill oil - before breakfast
  • 3 tpsns Braggs raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar in 8 oz water - before breakfast
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi-vitamins, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca, selenium supp, Vit E - breakfast
  • Water - not a lot
  • Did EFT for:  nothing
  • Hibiscus & green tea iced tea with stevia throughout the day
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Iron son's clothes
  • Pick daughter from birthday slumber party.
  • Pick up stuff at A.
  • Drop off suit pants, soan's suit jacket at drycleaners - next week
  • Package pants to mail to husband's sister - Monday
  • Mail pants to husband's sister. - Monday
  • Get membership for karate online - next week
  • Laundry:  rugs (1 load), clothes (1 load)
  • Dye hair
  • Register kids for karate (next week)
  • Send email to PTO President next week regarding son's red polos.
  • Get red polos from PTO President.
  • Order probiotics & iodine supp from LH
  • Turn in invoice for the period - Sunday
  • Sharpen knives
  • Drop clothes off at son's old school for donation
  • Buy hooks to hang bags for closet
  • Replace Boostaroo
  • Update driver's license for my husband
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx  
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 12:00 am - 7:00 am (7 hrs) - I wanted to sleep longer but my body wouldn't let me, though I felt very draggy and lethargic.
  • Intermittent 2:30 pm - 4:30 pm - napping, so very tired.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast (7:30 am) - chicken with pasta & veggies

Lunch (1:30 pm) - a bowl of frosted flakes and almond milk

Dinner (6:30 pm) - prime rib sandwich with sweet potato fries & cole slaw from Red Robin, some steak fries with ranch dressing, a couple bites of my husband's fried cod with tartar sauce, some fried shrimp and clams from my mom, an onion ring from my SIL.


Zuzka's 4-Week 6-Pack Summer Abs Challenge (modified):
Wk 1:  3 Summer Abs Workouts, 1 Lifted Butt Completed

Wk 2:
  • Monday - Summer Abs #4 - DONE!
  • Tuesday - Summer Abs #5 - DONE!
  • Wednesday - Summertime Sweat Workout #1 - DONE!
  • Thursday - Summer Abs #2 - DONE!
  • Friday - Lifted Butt #7 - DONE!
  • Saturday - Summer Abs #6 - DONE!
  • Sunday - Rest Day - DONE!


No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive