Index Labels

Wk 15, Day 1 - Monday, 9-Jun-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:


Every Good Thing - The Afters

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God my husband, kids and I will take our first real family vacation on our own out of state.
  • Thank you God I got all my work done today, so I don't have to be behind tomorrow.
  • Thank you God for getting my workout done.
  • Thank you God our daughter has a sleepover and our son is at a sleepover.
  • Thank you God my husband and I could pray together.
THOUGHTS:
  • The past month plus, it's taking me longer most days to complete my work and I believe because I'm incredibly burned out.  I have work 57 weeks in a row without one week of vacation.  When I take time off, it's because I'm either not feeling well or because of something for the kids, which isn't often.  I've worked about 98% of the weekends in those 57 weeks, so it's not good.

    Though I have been taking weekend work in the past month, I've hadn't done a lot of paid work, but a lot of other work.  So, I just need to take a week off, a complete week off.  My mom is concerned and made me promise to take time off where I would not work at all, so I am.

    My contracting company was not going to let me take the time off, but when I pointed out how much I work, they wanted to keep me and gave me the time off and if I need more time off, they'll work with me.  Good.  I need refreshment.

    So, now we are going to plan as inexpensive of a week long vacation that was can that doesn't require us being in Arizona.  Let's see what we can come up with.
  • My husband and I are doing much better at resolving conflicts than we had been even months ago.  Thankful to God for this.  We are both better listeners and I hope that a year from now, it will be better.
  • We've got a lot of work to do to setup for our vacation at the end of the month.
  • Today it was great to make chicken kabobs with our daughter and her friend.  We each made them how we liked it.  Nice healthy dinner.  The kids made the marinade.  I cut all the meat.  My husband cut the pineapples and peppers.  
  • Tired, going to bed shortly.
ACTIONS:
  • Probiotic & 2x krill oil - before breakfast
  • 3 tpsns Braggs raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar in 8 oz water - before breakfast
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi-vitamins, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca, selenium supp, Vit E - afternoon snack
  • Water - not a lot
  • Did EFT for:  nothing
  • Hibiscus & green tea iced tea with stevia throughout the day
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Pick up drycleaning.
  • Vacation request with contract company.
  • Peel all the honey mangoes for freezing - daughter
  • Get fresh mint for daughter.
  • Call cell phone provider regarding bill - Monday
  • Get membership for karate online - Thursday
  • Laundry:  rugs (1 load)
  • Send email to PTO President next week regarding son's red polos.
  • Get red polos from PTO President.
  • Order probiotics & iodine supp from LH
  • Drop clothes off at son's old school for donation
  • Buy hooks to hang bags for closet
  • Replace Boostaroo
  • Update driver's license for my husband - this week
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx - this week
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 10:00 pm - 1:15 am, 3:00 am - 7:45 am (8 hrs) - this isn't the way I'd like to get 8 hrs of sleep, but it was okay.  Thankfully my dad didn't need me to take him to the eye doctor nor his other doctor, which I asked and made sure.  He seemed okay with going and when he came home, he was fine.
  • 2:15 pm - 2:45 pm (0.5 hr) - just really feeling blaise.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Post Workout Smoothie (10:30 am) - raspberries, 2 bananas, whey protein, cinnamon, ground flaxseed, water, ice, cantaloupe. honeydew

Lunch (1:45 pm) - potato salad and leftover ribs from the weekend before (just a little bit left)

Dessert (3:00 pm) - a snicker's bar (regular size)

Dinner (7:15 pm) - 2 chicken kabobs (spicy and garlicky) with potato salad

Zuzka's 4-Week 6-Pack Summer Abs Challenge (modified):
Wk 1:  3 Summer Abs Workouts, 1 Lifted Butt Completed
Wk 2: 4 Summer Abs, 1 Lifted Butt, 1 Sweat Completed
Wk 3:  4 Summer Abs, 1 Sweat Completed

Wk 4:
  • Monday - Summer Abs #10 - DONE!
  • Tuesday - Summer Abs #11 - 
  • Wednesday - Rest Day - 
  • Thursday -Summertime Sweat Workout #3 - 
  • Friday - Summer Abs #5  - 
  • Saturday - Summer Abs #12 - 
  • Sunday - Rest Day - 
EXERCISE 
Workout Time = 9:25 am

Warmup -  30 sec. each (video below)
  • Lateral Step + Pull
  • Slow Rocking Butt Kickers
  • High Knee Pulls
  • Arm Swings + Lateral Step
  • 4 Torso Twist + Knee Up
  • Jog in Place
  • Squats
  • Front Kicks
  • Boxer Shuffle
  • Cross Toe Touches


Zuzka ZAbs #10 (video clips of exercises below)

1 Rounds for TIME! (using a 12 lb Medicine Ball)
  • 1 Min. Jump Rope - Jacks
  • 20 Plank Jump (Burpee without Push-Up) on Upside Down Bosu
  • 10 DB Woodchops Squats (each side) w/Medicine Ball
  • 1 Min. Jump Rope - Jacks
  • 20 Surfers
  • 10 - 3 Point Weighted Sit-Ups --->  Alternate Exercise - 10 Upside Down Bosu Side to Side Rocker x 3, Knee Cross Under
1 Rounds for TIME! (using a 12 lb Medicine Ball)
  • 1 Min. Jump Rope - Jacks
  • 10 Plank Jump (Burpee without Push-Up) on Upside Down Bosu
  • 5 DB Woodchops Squats (each side) w/Medicine Ball
  • 30 Sec. Jump Rope - Jacks
  • 10 Surfers
  • 5 - 3 Point Weighted Sit-Ups --->  Alternate Exercise - 10 Upside Down Bosu Side to Side Rocker x 3, Knee Cross Under
Cooldown - yoga mat

Warmup:  Time = 5:39, Max HR = 111 bpm, Avg HR = 101 bpm
Round 1:  Time = 11:32, Max HR = 154 bpm, Avg HR = 136 bpm
Round 2:  Time = 5:21, Max HR = 156 bpm, Avg HR = 148 bpm
Cooldown:  Time = 11:04, Max HR = 145 bpm, Avg HR = 119 bpm

Round 1 = 11:32
Round 2 = 5:21
--------------------
Total ZAbs 10 = 16:53

Zone 1 = 2:30, Zone 2 = 3:18, Zone 3 = 5:52, Zone 4 = 6:00, Zone 5 = 1:20
Total Time = 33:38
Max HR = 156 bpm
Avg HR = 127 bpm
Total Calories = 385

Notes:  This was a really challenging workout and hours later, I'm still feeling shaky.  That's sort of weird, but I'm also tired.

Jump Rope - Jacks

Plank Jumps (Burpee without Push-up)

Plank Jumps w/Upside Down Bosu (My Variation on Plank Jumps)

DB Woodchop with Squats

Surfers

3 Pointed Weighted Sit-Ups
Sorry, No Video

Upside Down Bosu Rocker & Knee Cross Under Twist (My Alternate Exercise to 3-Pt Sit-Ups)

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive