Index Labels

Wk 14, Day 4 - Thursday, 5-Jun-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:
This is Amazing Grace - Phil Wickham

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God we were able to be around to help my dad today.
  • Thank you God my dad is resting at home, and no longer in pain.
  • Thank you God for text messaging.
  • Thank you God for Your Protection, Healing, and Provision.
  • Thank you God for hearing the prayers of Your People.
THOUGHTS:
  • What a day - two trips to the hospital.  One to pick up my dad and then later in the afternoon to take him to the ER because the doctor recommended it after we went to his office.  Five hours later, we were at home finally.  My dad will be alright and is no longer in pain.  Had a scare when the nurse that was doing a procedure on my dad had a seizure.  I was standing outside the room waiting and then all of a sudden, all these nurses, hospital personnel, doctors rushed to my dad's room.

    They carried out the nurse and put her on a gurnie or bed or something like that.  She looked awful.  In the end, she was fine, but she has a history of seizures, just not when with a patient.  Other nurses took over for my dad and once they figured out where she left off, they were able to continue with the procedure.  Good grief.

    Anyway, really tired.
  • I did not get my subcon work done, but I did get 60% done, which I'm surprised I even got that far, by near midnight.  I will have to finish tomorrow.
  • Really way too much time went between lunch and dinner and I physically wasn't feeling well.
  • Thankfully my husband didn't come with me to take my dad to the doctor, as I rushed him there, as he was in a lot of pain.  Grateful we were going the opposite direction of traffic and made it 10 minutes before they closed.  I suspect the doctor wanted to go home and sent us to the ER.  What I thought would be a quick 1.5 hr of my time turned over triple that.

    He was able to take the kids to their karate class and stay with them.
  • I had a beginner's workout that I turned it into an intermediate/advanced workout and it took me nearly an hour to do.  Way too long.
  • Exhausted from the day.
  • Grateful that my husband, kids and a friend of mine kept praying for my dad and everything turned out alright.  But I will have to take him back to the doctor tomorrow.  I hope he will rest in the meantime and for the next week as the doctor told him to do.
  • Tried to sign the kids up for online Dojo, but something is wrong with their website.
  • Turns out I signed the kids up for the wrong karate class.  The class they normally go to was cancelled, so we will try to go to either Saturday or Monday or Wednesday classes.  The Thursday is filled with little kids, beginners.
ACTIONS:
  • Probiotic & 2x krill oil - before breakfast
  • 3 tpsns Braggs raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar in 8 oz water - before breakfast
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi-vitamins, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca, selenium supp, Vit E - breakfast
  • Water - not a lot
  • Did EFT for:  nothing
  • Hibiscus & green tea iced tea with stevia throughout the day
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Pick dad up from hospital
  • Call cell phone provider regarding bill - Thursday
  • Get membership for karate online - Thursday
  • Register kids for karate - Thursday
  • Laundry:  rugs (1 load), towels (2 loads)
  • Pay rent
  • Get money
  • Pick up:  spray bottle, napkins, linen bags
  • Take kids to karate
  • Print out kids report cards and give to them
  • Send email to PTO President next week regarding son's red polos.
  • Get red polos from PTO President.
  • Order probiotics & iodine supp from LH
  • Drop clothes off at son's old school for donation
  • Buy hooks to hang bags for closet
  • Replace Boostaroo
  • Update driver's license for my husband - this week
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx - this week
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 11:30 pm - 7:00 am (7.5 hrs) - feel much better today with enough sleep
  • 3:35 pm - 4:00 pm (25 min.) - needed this - tired and wanted to sleep longer, but didn't
FOOD JOURNAL:
Post Workout Protein Smoothie (9:30 am) - banana, blackberries, cantaloupe, honeydew, water, ice, cinnamon, whey protein, ground flaxseed

Lunch (1:45 pm) - a roma tomato thinly sliced, 1/4 of a cucumber thinly sliced, 1/2 small avocado, 2 chicken patties (baked) ----> so incredibly hungry

Dinner (9:30 pm) - bacon cheddar hot & spicy mcchicken & 1/2 medium fries, iced tea, some leftover bacon spaghetti ----> really hungry


Zuzka's 4-Week 6-Pack Summer Abs Challenge (modified):
Wk 1:  3 Summer Abs Workouts, 1 Lifted Butt Completed
Wk 2: 4 Summer Abs, 1 Lifted Butt, 1 Sweat Completed

Wk 3:
  • Monday - Summer Abs #7 - DONE!
  • Tuesday - Summer Abs #8 - DONE!
  • Wednesday - Rest Day - DONE!
  • Thursday -Summertime Sweat Workout #2 - DONE!
  • Friday - Summer Abs #1  - 
  • Saturday - Summer Abs #9 - 
  • Sunday - Rest Day - 

EXERCISE 
Workout Time = 8:38 am

Warmup -  30 sec. each (video below)
  • Boxer Shuffler
  • Overhead Reach & Stretch
  • High Knee March
  • Torso Twists
  • Front Toe Touch Kicks
  • Full Torso Circles
  • Lat Step Toe Touches
  • Squats
  • Jumping Jacks
  • High Knees


Zuzka ZSweat #2 (video clips of exercises below)

Down Ladder from 10  [using a Bosu Ball and a Swiss Ball)
  • Side Crunches on Bosu
  • Twist on Bosu
  • Side Reach Down on Bosu
  • Alternating Jack Knife on Bosu
  • Forward Lunges to a Bosu Ball to Reverse Lunge
  • Walkout to Plank with Swiss Ball to Push Up
Cooldown - 

Warmup:  Time = 6:02, Max HR = 109 bpm, Avg HR = 99 bpm
Round 1:  Time = 8:14, Max HR = 132 bpm, Avg HR = 113 bpm  - 10 reps all exercises
Round 2:  Time = 5:17, Max HR = 143 bpm, Avg HR = 130 bpm - 9 reps all exercises
Round 3:  Time = 4:25, Max HR = 151 bpm, Avg HR = 143 bpm - 7 or 8 reps all exercises
Round 4:  Time = 3:23, Max HR = 153 bpm, Avg HR = 144 bpm - 6 reps all exercises
Round 5:  Time = 2:50, Max HR = 155 bpm, Avg HR = 151 bpm - 5 reps all exercises
Round 6:  Time = 2:29, Max HR = 158 bpm, Avg HR = 154 bpm - 4 reps all exercises
Round 7:  Time = 1:46, Max HR = 158 bpm, Avg HR = 156 bpm - 3 reps all exercises
Round 8:  Time = 1:36, Max HR = 157 bpm, Avg HR = 155 bpm - 2 reps all exercises
Round 9:  Time = 0:44, Max HR = 156 bpm, Avg HR = 154 bpm - 1 rep all exercises
Cooldown:  Time = 17:34, Max HR = 153 bpm, Avg HR = 121 bpm

Round 1 = 8:14
Round 2 = 5:17
Round 3 = 4:25
Round 4 = 3:23
Round 5 = 2:50
Round 6 = 2:29
Round 7 = 1:46
Round 8 = 1:36
Round 9 = 0:44
--------------------
Total ZSweat 2 = 31:20

Zone 1 = 11:40, Zone 2 = 2:49, Zone 3 = 4:55, Zone 4 = 8:40, Zone 5 = 5:26

Total Time = 54:24
Max HR = 158 bpm
Avg HR = 127 bpm
Total Calories = 633

Notes:  Today was my longest workout so far.  I made this a lot harder than she had it and pushed more since I didn't really workout yesterday.  I messed up in the ladder of 8 & 7 and did either 8 or 7 reps, but didn't realize this until I started getting things off my heart rate monitor for my blog.  Oops.  Still, a near one hour workout is a lot for me.

Crunches

Standing Crunch-less Ab Workout on Upside Down Bosu (My Variation on Nixx)

Forward Lunges

Forward Lunge to Bosu Ball and Reverse Lunge (My variation on Nixx's)

Walkout to Plank

Front Walkout to Plank With Swiss Ball to Push Up (My Variation on Nixx's)


No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive