Index Labels

Wk 14, Day 3 - Wednesday, 4-Jun-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:
Fix My Eyes - King & Country

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God the house was controlled by the thermostat today.
  • Thank you God for A/C.
  • Thank you God for a nap.
  • Thank you God for the kids being able to spend time with their grandma.
  • Thank you God my husband is getting some rest today from all the job stuff.
THOUGHTS:
  • Had to do my rest day today because I got so little sleep last night.  I worked until late and then spent some time with my husband before bed.  He was actually tired and went to bed before me, though playing games on his iPhone.
  • My mom took the kids for the afternoon, which helped me to focus on work with few interruptions.
  • I don't work too well on little sleep and my work was longer because of that.  If I was totally sharp, I could've finished maybe before 6 pm instead of nearly 9 pm.  Well, at least this wasn't midnight.
  • Did 1 minute workouts, but I don't really count them as real workouts as I didn't get my heart rate up and I did it slow because I was so tired.
  • It feels good not to leave the house today.
  • Hopefully I will go to bed early tonight.
ACTIONS:
  • Probiotic & 2x krill oil - before breakfast
  • 3 tpsns Braggs raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar in 8 oz water - before breakfast
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi-vitamins, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca, selenium supp, Vit E - breakfast
  • Water - not a lot
  • Did EFT for:  nothing
  • Hibiscus & green tea iced tea with stevia throughout the day
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Call cell phone provider regarding bill - Thursday
  • Renew NA - Thursday
  • Clean toilet & take out trash - daughter
  • Get membership for karate online - Thursday
  • Register kids for karate - Thursday
  • Laundry:  rugs (1 load), towels (1 load)
  • Send email to PTO President next week regarding son's red polos.
  • Get red polos from PTO President.
  • Order probiotics & iodine supp from LH
  • Drop clothes off at son's old school for donation
  • Buy hooks to hang bags for closet
  • Replace Boostaroo
  • Update driver's license for my husband - this week
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx - this week
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 1:45 am - 7:00 pm (5.25 hrs) - definitely not enough sleep, but my body won't let me sleep anymore.
  • 4:30 pm - 5:10 pm (0.67 hr) - Needed this nap and could've slept a lot longer, but I had my husband wake me up so I would be able to sleep tonight.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast (7:45 am) - banana with cereal and almond milk

Lunch (1:30 pm) - a very small bowl (like 1/4) of bacon spaghetti leftovers from a couple nights ago

Snack (5:15 pm) - some red seedless grapes

Dinner (6:45 pm) - a regular bowl of bacon spaghetti, 2 sticks of KitKat (1/2 of a regular), cashews, vienna sausage ----> really hungry



Zuzka's 4-Week 6-Pack Summer Abs Challenge (modified):
Wk 1:  3 Summer Abs Workouts, 1 Lifted Butt Completed
Wk 2: 4 Summer Abs, 1 Lifted Butt, 1 Sweat Completed

Wk 3:
  • Monday - Summer Abs #7 - DONE!
  • Tuesday - Summer Abs #8 - DONE!
  • Wednesday - Rest Day - DONE!
  • Thursday -Summertime Sweat Workout #2 - 
  • Friday - Summer Abs #1  - 
  • Saturday - Summer Abs #9 - 
  • Sunday - Rest Day - 
EXERCISE - Rest Day

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive