Index Labels

Wk 15, Day 4 - Thursday, 12-Jun-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:


The Broken Beautiful - Ellie Holcomb

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God I've finished all my subcon work the same day the past 4 days in a row.
  • Thank you God both my youngest brother and I were able to be at my dad's doctor's appointment.
  • Thank you God we don't have to drive much since the kids are out for the summer.
  • Thank you God my mom gets to play a lot of MJ.
  • Thank you God my husband is getting a taste of how I may feel about all my stuff.
THOUGHTS:
  • So far every day this week, I've turned in my subcon work the same day, but each night, I work until later into the night.
  • Received my son's deposit for his school books back from ACA.  That will go to buy the kids' consumable books for next year.  Hopefully there will be leftover so I can get my daughter some school polos.
  • My dad is unbelievable.  He does not want any help, but he needs it.  Just trying to be tactful to ask him to let us help him.  My husband has watered his garden the last 2 nights and will keep doing for at least a week, if not more.  Good bonding time with our son and him.  
  • My husband is exhausted from all the job hunting stuff - following up and everything.  He actually hasn't hardly been applying for anything new because he's still getting calls from recruiters and companies about jobs, which is good.  Learning a lot.  One recruiter helped him tailor his resume for the jobs he wants to submit my husband for.

    My husband is feeling like he's pulled in many directions and getting really stressed about.  Welcome to my world where that's almost me nearly every day with appointments, errands, cooking for my family, making sure everything is on schedule, not missing stuff, but sometimes things get dropped.

    I field all my husband's calls from recruiters and employers, getting information from them, which sometimes they don't want to give me, but I always get anyway.  Every day almost is a huge juggling act for me.  
  • Today while doing my own subcon work, my husband said he was hungry.  He was on the bed with our son and they were watching movies and playing games.  A call came in and I was trying to get some of the jobs back to the employer and he couldn't make dinner.  I pointed out it out that he wanted me to answer the phone, field his calls, and make dinner, while still meeting the deadlines of my subcon work.

    The only time I had to take a break today was my 1/2 hr nap.  I had all my meals at the computer while I worked.  In between his many interruptions about asking questions as to how he should answer emails for job stuff, and me trying to work and him not wanting to answer any of his calls, which I answer.  I ran errands for my family and my dad, went to my dad's doctor's appointment.

    Nearly every day he has at least a few hours to relax.  Rarely do relax as I'm off doing something for somebody or getting something done.  I told him that every one of my days is like what he's been experiencing the past 2 days.  Thankfully my husband doesn't need me to stand out there with him as he waters my dad's garden otherwise that would set me over the edge.

    So from the time I pulled my work to the time all work was back to the employer was 12.5 hrs.  It took me about 9 hrs to do my subcon work.  About 3 hrs more than it should have because of all the interruptions I get, increasing my work day by 50%.  He thinks he has it stressful and he wonders why I'm stressed out all the time.  Go figure.

    I love my husband and he definitely does more now than before.  He definitely cannot handle all that I do and I guess compared to him, I look like it doesn't bother me or that I want to handle it.  Guess all those years being a single mommy helped me, but it is stressful for me to be constantly interrupted when I'm working.
ACTIONS:
  • Probiotic & 2x krill oil - before breakfast
  • 3 tpsns Braggs raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar in 8 oz water - before breakfast
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi-vitamins, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca, selenium supp, Vit E - breakfast
  • Water - moderate
  • Did EFT for:  nothing
  • Hibiscus & green tea iced tea with stevia throughout the day
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Get fresh mint for daughter.
  • Make call to NA to see if they received my fax - Friday
  • Take dad to doctor follow up
  • Pick up coconut, bananas
  • Get a measuring cup for my dad
  • Costco - 3 cases water, baking soda, vinegar
  • Clean out humidifier.
  • Get membership for karate online - 
  • Send email to PTO President next week regarding son's red polos.
  • Get red polos from PTO President.
  • Order probiotics & iodine supp from LH
  • Drop clothes off at son's old school for donation
  • Buy hooks to hang bags for closet
  • Replace Boostaroo
  • Update driver's license for my husband - this week
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx - this week
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 12:30 am - 7:30 am (7.0 hrs) - I honestly don't know when I went to sleep, but my husband says 1:00 am.  I think he's mistaken.  I know the movie my son and I were watching ended just before midnight and I don't think I stayed up too much later than that.
  • 3:30 pm - 4:00 pm (0.5 hr) - Just feeling wiped out.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast (8:30 am) - 3 eggs with garlic & parsley salt cooked in a little bacon fat (makes it seem like there's bacon in it but there isn't)

Snack (12:30 pm) - a Snicker's bar ---> I just wanted it

Lunch (2:00 pm) - 1 slice of Costco pizza (1/2 pepperoni, 1/2 combo), a couple bites of my husband's strawberry sundae

Snack (4:15 pm) - red, seedless grapes

Dinner (6:45 pm) - some fried tofu, some fried chicken wontons & some boiled chicken wontons with a little chili sauce and some sauce from potstickers

Snack (10:00 pm) - shared popcorn with my son as we watched Open Season

Zuzka's 4-Week 6-Pack Summer Abs Challenge (modified):
Wk 1:  3 Summer Abs Workouts, 1 Lifted Butt Completed
Wk 2: 4 Summer Abs, 1 Lifted Butt, 1 Sweat Completed
Wk 3:  4 Summer Abs, 1 Sweat Completed

Wk 4:
  • Monday - Summer Abs #10 - DONE!
  • Tuesday - Summer Abs #11 - DONE!
  • Wednesday - Summertime Sweat Workout #3 - DONE!
  • Thursday -Rest Day - DONE
  • Friday - Summer Abs #5  - 
  • Saturday - Summer Abs #12 - 
  • Sunday - Rest Day - 
EXERCISE - Rest Day

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive