Index Labels

Wk 15, Day 6 - Saturday, 14-Jun-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:
El Nos Ama (How He Loves) - Seth Condrey

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God for my husband's willingness (and his suggestion) to love my parents as his own.
  • Thank you God for a good dinner.
  • Thank you God for the cleaning we got to do.
  • Thank you God for A/C.
  • Thank you God I completed the 4-Wks Zuzka Summer Abs Series successfully.
THOUGHTS:
  • I got my dad's buy in to move his TV for him so he can watch it comfortable and he agreed and just as we were, he decided he didn't want this moved.  It would be a SUPER pain to move it as he has a zillion things in the way and we would have to rearrange all that.  But we've just seen how awful it is to watch TV when you're sitting in one area and the TV is like 15 left to your left.  Totally NOT ergonomic.

    My dad is incredibly stubborn and doesn't want a lick of help from anyone in doing anything.  I'm surprised last year he even let us install all the insulation and make solar screens for him.  Very frustrating.
  • My husband has waited for these potato chips that he LOVES to be on sale and finally they are at a really good price, not as good as the one time they were on sale, but it's been about 2.5-3 months since then.  I know he really, really wanted these, but I just asked him if we couldn't buy them because I love them, too and I will sit down and eat a whole bag.  Which is very bag.

    He sees how hard I have been working on my workouts and stuff, although, eating out with my mom, eating still not good.  And, he doesn't want to do those things to sabotage me because he's seen how emotional I've been lately, so he doesn't want me resorting to eating potato chips and undo the good things I've accomplished.  So very happy.  Chips are a weakness right now and I've been good with not eating them because they are NOT AROUND.
  • Our bedroom feels better with vacuuming all the dust under the bed, washing the bed skirt, washing the skirts for the night stand, dusting my in and round my husband's desk and computer.  Of course there are more stuff in the room to do, but just having those things not dusty is helping with the air to be cleaner in this room.  I don't know why our room gets so dusty and the kids' rooms don't get very dusty.  
  • Didn't really eat much today.  But, what I ate wasn't healthy.  I feel a little greased out.  Some roasted veggies would have been nice.
ACTIONS:
  • Probiotic & 2x krill oil - before breakfast
  • 3 tpsns Braggs raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar in 8 oz water - before breakfast
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi-vitamins, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca, selenium supp, Vit E - dinner
  • Water - moderate
  • Did EFT for:  nothing
  • Hibiscus & green tea iced tea with stevia throughout the day
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Get fresh mint for daughter.
  • Refill vit/supp container.
  • Send in refill request for prescriptions.
  • Pick up prescriptions
  • Vacuum under bed - husband and I
  • Change bed skirt - family
  • Laundry:  clothes (1 load), towels (1 load), linens (2 loads)
  • Vacuum
  • Get various types of sausages
  • Take kids to dollar store for "stuff" for Father's Day
  • Call Monday about changing the kids' registration for karate to Wednesday night.
  • Clean out humidifier.
  • Get membership for karate online - 
  • Send email to PTO President next week regarding son's red polos.
  • Get red polos from PTO President.
  • Order probiotics & iodine supp from LH
  • Drop clothes off at son's old school for donation
  • Buy hooks to hang bags for closet
  • Replace Boostaroo
  • Update driver's license for my husband - this week
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx - this week
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 11:30 pm - 2:30 am, 4:00 am - 8:30 am (7.5 hrs) - from 4 to 8:30 am, I was only intermittently sleeping and it wasn't a restful sleep.
  • 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm - long nap
FOOD JOURNAL:
Lunch (1:00 pm) - a bowl of cereal (easy)

Snack (5:00 pm) - some bacon ranch fries

Dinner (7:15 pm) - various types of sausages & potatoes and chorizo balls, Colombian style

Zuzka's 4-Week 6-Pack Summer Abs Challenge (modified):
Wk 1:  3 Summer Abs Workouts, 1 Lifted Butt Completed
Wk 2: 4 Summer Abs, 1 Lifted Butt, 1 Sweat Completed
Wk 3:  4 Summer Abs, 1 Sweat Completed
Wk 4:  4 Summer Abs, 1 Sweat Completed

Wk 4:
  • Monday - Summer Abs #10 - DONE!
  • Tuesday - Summer Abs #11 - DONE!
  • Wednesday - Summertime Sweat Workout #3 - DONE!
  • Thursday -Rest Day - DONE
  • Friday - Summer Abs #5  - DONE!
  • Saturday - Summer Abs #12 - DONE! 
  • Sunday - Rest Day - 
Exercise:  10:04 am

Zuzka ZAbs #12 (video clips of exercises below)

2 Rounds!
  • Basic Yoga Flow
  • 30 Sec Plank ---> My Variation - on Upside Down Bosu
  • 30 Sec Flutter Kicks
  • 30 Sec Low-High Plank ----> My Variation - On Bosu Ball
  • 30 Sec Knee to Elbow Sit-Ups --> My Alternate Exercise - Standing Cross Knee DB Crunch (right side)
  • 30 Sec Knee to Elbow Sit-Ups --> My Alternate Exercise - Standing Cross Knee DB Crunch (left side)
  • 30 Sec Plank Shoulder Taps ---> My Variation - Knees On Swiss Ball
  • 30 Sec Side Plank Reach Out (Left Side)
  • 30 Sec Side Plank Reach Out (Right Side)
  • 30 Sec Plank Leg Lifts --> My Variation - on Upside Down Bosu
  • 30 Sec Bicycle --> My Alternate Exercise - Standing Bicycle on Bosu Ball
  • 30 Sec Plank Knee Tucks ---> My Variation - on Upside Down Bosu
  • 30 Sec Butt Lift Sit-Ups --> My Alternate Exercise - Plank, Cross Toe Touch, Cross Knee Twist, Jump
Round 1:  Time = 10:51, Max HR = 129 bpm, Avg HR = 114 bpm
Round 2:  Time = 8:24, Max HR = 135 bpm, Avg HR = 129 bpm
Cooldown:  Time = 13:10, Max HR = 135 bpm, Avg HR = 104 bpm


Zone 1 = 11:22, Zone 2 = 3:46, Zone 3 = 0:00, Zone 4 = 0:00, Zone 5 = 0:00

Total Time = 32:26
Max HR = 135 bpm
Avg HR = 114 bpm
Total Calories = 303

Notes:

Basic Flow
Plank

Plank on Upside Down Bosu (My Variation)

Flutter Kicks

Low High Plank
Low-High Plank on Bosu (My Variation)

Knee to Elbow Sit-Ups

Standing Cross Knee Weighted Crunch (My Alternate Exercise for Knee to Elbow Sit Ups)

Plank Shoulder Taps

Plank Shoulder Taps with Knees on Swiss Ball (My Variation)

Side Plank Reach Out

Plank Leg Lifts

Plank Leg Lifts with Hands on Upside Down Bosu (Just the Leg Lifts) - My Variation

Bicycle

Standing Bicycles (My Alternate Exercise)

Plank Knee Tucks

Plank Knee Tucks on Upside Down Bosu (Just the Knee Tucks) - My Variation

Butt Lift Sit Ups

Plank, Cross Toe Touch, to Cross Knee Twist, Jump (My Alternate Exercise for Butt Lift Sit Ups)


No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive