Index Labels

Wk 14, Day 1 - Monday, 2-Jun-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:
Spirit Burn - Vineyard UK

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God for great deals on fresh fruit and veggies at the Superstition Farmers Market.
  • Thank you God I got all my subcon work done today.
  • Thank you God for my husband being merciful to the kids.
  • Thank you God for fresh veggies and good meals.
  • Thank you God for talk time with my husband initiated by him.
THOUGHTS:
  • I need to do do some EFT on snacking, job stuff, money stuff.  Just haven't had time or focused on that.
  • Red Robin removed a comment I put on their Facebook sharing a concern my 10-yr old son had about them naming one of their burgers with a profane word.  We called corporate to express our concern.  We will no longer go to Red Robin because it is not as kid friendly as they say it is and for removing our FB comment.  It was respectfully put on there.  Their marketing department uses poor judgment in marketing their burgers in this fact.
  • Read an article on LinkedIn regarding how not courteous many employers/HR people are in not giving candidates they interview closure on jobs they interviewed for.  Not good and that just says a lot for companies.  
  • My husband and I had to talk because I allowed that LinkedIn article and Red Robin bother me.  I just need to let those go and move on.  
ACTIONS:
  • Probiotic & 2x krill oil - before breakfast
  • 3 tpsns Braggs raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar in 8 oz water - before breakfast
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi-vitamins, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca, selenium supp, Vit E - breakfast
  • Water - not a lot
  • Did EFT for:  nothing
  • Hibiscus & green tea iced tea with stevia throughout the day
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Drop off suit pants, son's suit jacket at drycleaners - next week
  • Package pants to mail to husband's sister - Monday
  • Mail pants to husband's sister. - Monday
  • Go to Superstitions Farmers Market 
  • Order new vacuum bags for the clothes.
  • Finish all weekend subcon work before noon and turned in.
  • Get all of Monday subcon work done.
  • Renew NA
  • Get membership for karate online - next week
  • Laundry:  rugs (1 load), clothes (1 load)
  • Register kids for karate (next week)
  • Send email to PTO President next week regarding son's red polos.
  • Get red polos from PTO President.
  • Order probiotics & iodine supp from LH
  • Sharpen knives
  • Drop clothes off at son's old school for donation
  • Buy hooks to hang bags for closet
  • Replace Boostaroo
  • Update driver's license for my husband
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx  
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 11:30 pm - 7:15 am (7.75 hrs) - restless sleep and plagued with weird dreams that I can't remember.  I do not believe the dreams are from God, though.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Post Workout Smoothie (9:30 am) - banana, blueberries, water, ice, whey protein, ground flaxseed, cinnamon

Lunch (1:30 pm) - leftover potato melange from last week

Dinner (6:30 pm) - bacon, garlic, roasted red/yellow/orange peppers, spaghetti, marinara sauce

Snack (8:30 - 11:00 pm) - cashews & some popcorn

Zuzka's 4-Week 6-Pack Summer Abs Challenge (modified):
Wk 1:  3 Summer Abs Workouts, 1 Lifted Butt Completed
Wk 2: 4 Summer Abs, 1 Lifted Butt, 1 Sweat Completed

Wk 3:
  • Monday - Summer Abs #7 - DONE!
  • Tuesday - Summer Abs #8 - 
  • Wednesday - Summertime Sweat Workout #2 - 
  • Thursday -Rest Day - 
  • Friday - Summer Abs #1  - 
  • Saturday - Summer Abs #9 - 
  • Sunday - Rest Day - 
EXERCISE 
Workout Time = 8:22 am

Warmup -  30 sec. each (video below)
  • Lateral Step + Pull
  • Slow Rocking Butt Kickers
  • High Knee Pulls
  • Arm Swings + Lateral Step
  • 4 Torso Twist + Knee Up
  • Jog in Place
  • Squats
  • Front Kicks
  • Boxer Shuffle
  • Cross Toe Touches


Zuzka ZAbs #7 (video clips of exercises below)

2 Rounds for TIME! (using a 5 lb KB)
  • 1 Min. Jump Rope - High Knees
  • 10 Seated KB Pass Under Knees
  • 1 Min. Jump Rope - High Knees
  • 10 Plank Walks
  • 1 Min. Jump Rope - High Knees
  • 10 Single Leg Lying Toe Touch --- My Alternate Exercise - 40 Standing Alternate Jack Knife
  • 1 Min. Jump Rope - High Knees
  • 20 Touch KB Plank (I increased from 10 to 20 reps)
Cooldown - yoga mat, foam roller, IT band, quads

Warmup:  Time = 6:30, Max HR = 110 bpm, Avg HR = 96 bpm
Round 1:  Time = 10:28, Max HR = 123 bpm, Avg HR = 109 bpm
Round 2:  Time = 7:52, Max HR = 144 bpm, Avg HR = 124 bpm
Cooldown:  Time = 11:26, Max HR = 127 bpm, Avg HR = 102 bpm

Round 1 = 10:28
Round 2 = 7:52
--------------------
Total ZAbs 4 = 18:20

Zone 1 = 3:48, Zone 2 = 1:54, Zone 3 = 0:38, Zone 4 = 0:06, Zone 5 = 0:00

Total Time = 36:17
Max HR = 144 bpm
Avg HR = 108 bpm
Total Calories = 304

Notes:  I won't be doing the Plank Walks on my elbows in the future.  Skinned my left side although on my yoga mat.  And, I didn't really like the Seated KB Pass Under Knees.  I had to drop down to 5 lb KB as I started with 10 lb was too much.  And since I don't have the flat abs that Zuzka has, I don't find this exercise effective for me, so next time I will need to do something else.  The rest of the workout was fine, but this workout didn't really raise my heart rate much.

Jump Rope - High Knees

Seated KB Pass Under Knees

Plank Walks

Single Leg Lying Toe Touch

Standing Jack Knife (My Alternate Exercise for Butt Lift Toe Touch)

Plank Alternating Touch KB



No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive